EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 67)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bfk woke me up at 4am to feed her [Smile]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the lawn mower woke her up?

Very much a monday today. Not happy [Frown]

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Mondays... they are an easy day for me [Big Grin]

I remember having a conv with FK during her pregnancy and cutting the grass lol... it was too much info then as well...

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha cutting the grass in the dark! very risky business
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Need a hand ?" - Choda boy
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... I am thinking I may stop telling folk I smoke grass!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy happy people.
This forum is so dead at the moment- quickly, someone throw a chair. Me and MS decided we may need to start an orfi thread, that usually gets people going.

Tomorrow I might actually unpack, or stay in bed until work. Ahh, decisions decisions.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

orfi slut bags!!!! you're all whores the lot of ya...

its 4am, just fed bfk..... u think seeing as i'm not in egypt anymore i should change our names??? any suggestions?

I had a 2 hour break from bfk today (or yesterday) went swimming! I'm gonna lose loads of weight, become fooking gorgeous and marriage (orfi) a millionaire!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh you could be slippy fish... like the one that got away...

Orfi's make Egyptian men bad! You women should be ashamed of yourselves! [Wink]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am over the moon....I have just booked my flights to Cairo at last! [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY another Duty Free victim [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LF have you seen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_vtM6qANiI [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
LF have you seen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_vtM6qANiI [Big Grin]

thats adorable [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey Dzosser, I used to have 2 ferrets and 2 dogs... they would fight for hours then all curl up together.

The ferret used to get on the one dogs back and be transported around the house.

They are seriously such good pets [Big Grin]

I love to watch ferret videos... thank you.

My ex in the UK has my ferrets and I still get updates and I am a Grandma [Big Grin] Aw, they grow up so fast [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fingers crossed for me people... thats right, it is one of those really irritating, vague posts of mystery.

Ahh yes cheeky, I forgot it was us western women who made up orfis and took it over to Egypt just to corrupt the pure, helpless men. Personally, I think FK started it all, shame on you! [Big Grin]

Ferrets bite.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferrets scare me [Frown]

Orfi slut-bag indeed. I am on the against team (because, to date, one hasnt been offered, damn what does a girl have to do to be used for sex these days!)

So bring on your chair throwing, hair-pulling, name-calling, knock-down drag-out orfi thread. It's on Bi-atches!

For pete's sake WK if you dont stop worrying I am going to send some outrageous PM to Sam and give you something to worry about.

(oooo I am feisty tonight, I like me when I am feisty!)

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
FErrets do not bit oif they are reared correctly [Big Grin] They are snuggly.

WK, stop the worry. MS, who is Pete? [Wink]

I have never been offered an Orfi either... had a few offers of marriage over the years but no one has been good enough for me... (oooo more moral superiority there)

I was feisty last night... various reasons [Big Grin]

Orfi slappers.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

ooerrr... did i start it???

would love to hear the comments about me now! ex orfi, buggered off with child plus loads more!!! evil cowbag.

LF you know you want to be orfi!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

right........ I'm going loopy [Frown]

I miss ahmed sooooo much. I cry loads. I dunno if i want to go back or not! what do i do!!!!!! [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
ARghghghgh! They didn't tell me anything!! And they wont for ages. Bastards. So, lots more worry to come [Big Grin] Oh the stress of it all.

Fine, I'll be an orfi whore all on my own then, single-handedly bringing down the culture, mwahahahaha.

Cheer up FK- Couldn't you go there for a few months whilst trying to sort him out a visa?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
FK come back for winters and be in the uk for 'summers'. [Big Grin]

WK... I will have to slap you [Wink] Quit the fretting.

I don't wanna be an Orfi whore... you girls disgust me [Wink]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can i be an onirarrrrary orfi whore?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sure Dude... you can never have enough people to judge on ES [Wink]

I am as happy as a pig in crap today... looks like the party is on for may dudes [Big Grin]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yaaay ! i'm now a happy orfi whore!!!
hey when in may LF?

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
WK has put a request in for the end of May.. once I have finalised some finer details I will let you know [Big Grin]

Oh but Kalila before your pretend Orfi you were just a whore anyway becasue you are English!

Have you invented the guy yet?

Member # 14517

Rate Member
don't need to invent a guy [Wink] plenty to choose from and as i'm gorgeous and loaded i can have anyone i want hehe
and i don't wanna be an english whore i wanna be an orfi whore [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh you are a lush [Big Grin] Any guy would be happy to have you to live off [Wink]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
hehe am off to the pub to see who i can pick up
L8r dude

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Wink]

I wanna be an Orfi Whore... I am bored of my nationality being my major pitfall.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah, have a good night chica. You can be labelled as a drunken whore while you are gone.

L8rz dude.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
woo hoo i'm blue da ba dee da ba da.. da ba dee da ba da.. da ba dee da ba da...
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Ha!

Somedays the judgement and bitchery isn't even funny. Its just hurtful.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it hurts my feelings. [Frown]

*criezy*

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
da ba dee da ba da ...
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Vader

Clarify please, are you judging or bitching?

I will bitch slap you either way just want to know [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Faking. [Big Grin]
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Then I guess just a fake bitch slap is in order.

But you are on warning Mr. [Smile]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Bitchz don't know 'bout ma whip!
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Whip, schmip!

You really are a half-assed terrorist [Razz]

I'm an American and we all carry guns [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Wait so am I. I'm a male so I also have a love gun.

PWNED!

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
love gun, indeed...
pwned, my ass...

Where are your ES mommies to put you in your place?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
love gun, indeed...
pwned, my ass...

Where are your ES mommies to put you in your place?

behave boy [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You Americans all carry guns and your national symbol is the buffalo [Big Grin]

HOLY CRAP

I have a house, and it is so blue I'm blue dab a de dab do dab a dee da....

Member # 14517

Rate Member
with a blue little window and a blue corvette and everything is blue.....
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't own a gun . . . or a buffalo . . . but I have a house, 4 cats and lots of peace and quiet . . . no honking of thousands of horns around my area.

But maybe I shouldn't be posting in "Happy People" because I am NOT "Happy" . . . something is missing and I am trying to find it . . . alcohol or drugs won't help, [Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
I am over the moon....I have just booked my flights to Cairo at last! [Smile] [Smile]

What flights? are you only staying in Cairo? Just hanging out I guess, hmmmm? [Wink] and can you even see the moon right now?
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have a boyfriend.. and his so blue.... dab a dee daba do dab a dee da

Cbrbdd... are you sure you don't have a gun or a buffalo!!! Perhaps you have them but have forgotten about them, our tour guide was very adamant about these facts.

What are you missing?

You can post here and I will have your share of drugs and alcohol [Big Grin]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
blue are the people here that walk around...
blue like my corvette that's sitting outside..
blue are the words i say and what i think..
blue are the feelings that live inside me.. i'm blue da ba dee da ba da da ba dee da ba da da ba dee da ba da...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have a blue house with a blue window.

Now I have this tune fixed in my brain!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25lz7gchaw

DAB A DE DA

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com