EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » boycott-israel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: boycott-israel
Akhanton
Member # 16263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akhanton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.php

How many times we cried while watching the news, how much anger we kept inside our chests because of this world of tyrants, we could not answer our children when they asked us about the meaning of justice, honor, truth and freedom. Tears and prayers is all what we offered. The tyrants watched the massacres with a hidden smile, and big time silence. Blood shed, children & women screaming & hands stained with bloods . On the other bank a slaughter house that offers free blood stain removal , out side it all the tyrants were fighting, every one wanted to be served first . The prime minister of the slaughter house went to see them, asked them to stop fighting so he can show them how to remove the blood stain from of their hands; they listened to prime Minster, their only friend. Who said “’ 60 years ago when my grand fathers established our slaughtering house, they knew that every citizen in our slaughtering house would have a bloody hands, so they invented a secret formula , they mixed it with the only thing that we worship , I’m sorry dear friends , this is high season for my business, I’m out of stock , across the street my brother’s exchange, there you can get as much money as you need ,once you dry your hands with our banknote the blood would disappear , one last thing please keep our city tidy and take the bloody banknote with you , or donate it to your poor brothers , so they can build their bloody city again ‘’
The tyrants followed his instructions, their hands became clean again, they thanked him, and left the slaughter house with all the bloody money, they stopped by their poor brothers and gave them their bloody donations

What a shame! What a bloody truth!

Neither you nor I want to have hands stained with blood; we are one of the few people who can define honor, freedom and dignity.
We can make a change
Because we don’t belong to the tyrants nor to the slaughter house
We promise, we will not send any donation to Israel
We will boycott all the Israeli products
Allah will be watching us, his angels will be smiling .
The Palestinian children & widows will dry their tears.
No more F 16, no tanks, no bloodshed,
We will laugh at
Slaughterhouse bankruptcy

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.php

Please feel free to forward this info to any one who knows the meaning of Honor & Justice

Posts: 4 | From: NYC | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't you get sick of this boycott crap? Boycotting Israel will not solve any problems.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boycott 7ayat.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
don't you get sick of this boycott crap? Boycotting Israel will not solve any problems.

I really don't see any problem with boycotting. The US enforced an embargo on Libya for several years whereby even air travel was banned! It also did the same with Iraq during Sadam's time, even Madelene Albright (who I have on good authority is a vampire) had said in an interview that the lives of more than 50,000 Iraqi children (who parished due to lack of medications) is a price worth paying to bring Saddam down!!!!
So why is it then "crap" to boycott the zionist entity. As a matter of fact at one point in time there was an Arab embargo against it. If I remember correctly it had different degrees, the highest being direct trade with the zionist entity, other degrees involved those who had trade with it.
Can you imagine what that can do nowadays if the embargo is effected. I mean with all the western interests in the gulf (oil in saudi arabia, commercial and real estate in dubai, etc.)

I honestly think there's nothing morally, politically or economically wrong with that. It's been done before with South Africa and it worked. It's time for the world to tell the zionists that they can't get away with murder, genocide, holocaust and terrorism.

Peace

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramses nemesis
Member # 4125

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramses nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
forgot to mention the US boycott of Cuba that's been going on for decades, not to mention of course the boycott imposed on Gaza.

The boycott against the zionist would be for their agression against others including innocent civilians.

Posts: 444 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramses nemesis:
forgot to mention the US boycott of Cuba that's been going on for decades, not to mention of course the boycott imposed on Gaza.

The boycott against the zionist would be for their agression against others including innocent civilians.

The problem with boycotting is that it's for weaklings! Instead of boycotting them every time they do something, why don't we unite and stand up to the them and get our rights? Boycotting is like the easy way out for loosers. That and burning flags, it's just so silly!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com