EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Did You Miss Me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did You Miss Me?
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]
Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I did....

How's life? How's the kids? How is Europe?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh oh.... whenever you appear on this forum sonomod is not too far either!! [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK is it really you? you spelt Interlectual wrong [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
MK is it really you? you spelt Interlectual wrong [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Im sure shes not.Thats not the way she spells Intellectual,is like you did,Ayisha [Wink]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egyguy
Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amr-:
egyguy

Exactly,its egyguy.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=016222;p=1#000006

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course we missed you! I was wondering why you don't come on ES anymore!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
Of course we missed you! I was wondering why you don't come on ES anymore!

7ayat ben2ol da egyguy [Big Grin]
Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK The Most Intellectual:
Did You Miss Me?

You are not me ya Ba2ara.

Ayisha busted your poor spelling at a glance.

Thanks 7ayat for the notice!

Hey Ba2ara, did YOU miss me? *evil grin*

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soh.. ehemm..

Hi everyone how are you all and how is the groundhog-day-forum doing?

No news?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Wow 20 minutes and not a single new post?

Please don't tell me that the 20,000 members of this forum have got a life now!

Okidoki see you in a light year.

Ta ta.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Soh.. ehemm..

Hi everyone how are you all and how is the groundhog-day-forum doing?

No news?

Heyyyy..heyyy...sure there are news! [Wink] [Big Grin]
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, it has been rather boring around here lately . . . maybe you could cause a bit of excitement . .

[Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fayrowla
Member # 15058

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fayrowla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone's gone to Facebook [Frown]
Posts: 76 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by MK The Most Intellectual:
Did You Miss Me?

You are not me ya Ba2ara.

Ayisha busted your poor spelling at a glance.

Thanks 7ayat for the notice!

Hey Ba2ara, did YOU miss me? *evil grin*

Baaaaby!

So now you come out

So, I'm heading home tomorrow

What should I get you?

Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MK The Most Intellectual - you could get me a HUGE bar of Galaxy!
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamalikoum MK

Glad to see you are ok, if you come to Paris one day, dont forget to come and say hello !!!

Salam

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com