EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The International Veterinary Hospital and Pet Motel in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The International Veterinary Hospital and Pet Motel in Cairo
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thedailynewsegypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=22854

The International Veterinary Hospital and Pet Motel

Tel.: 02-29826829/30 and 011 82 111 81
Kattamya, Ring Road, Maadi, 2 km from Carrefour (City Center Maadi)

I've seen the place last month - but just from the outside!! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pet's owner
Member # 18653

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Pet's owner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We used this hospital for our dog. Please, nobody, never go there if you want to see your pets alive.
Doctors made a very big mistake to our small puppy and now it is die. They don't have a chanse to make laboratory analisis in case of emergency, it is dirty inside and they dodn't have a special conditions to keep pets inside of their's hospital and carry about them!!!

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzzy
Member # 18803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my dog had Bone surgery last week at the hospital The surgeon and doctors were excellent (answered all questions and were actually friendly). The After care was perfect Thank you international veterinary hospital
Posts: 1 | From: Maadi | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pet's owner:
We used this hospital for our dog. Please, nobody, never go there if you want to see your pets alive.
Doctors made a very big mistake to our small puppy and now it is die. They don't have a chanse to make laboratory analisis in case of emergency, it is dirty inside and they dodn't have a special conditions to keep pets inside of their's hospital and carry about them!!!

How sad to hear. I can't comment on the inside and the qualifications of the vets there (as I have not been there) but I would like to point out that when dogs and cats are very young, vulnerable they are also too young to be able to receive vaccinations yet. When they get sick very often they can't be helped. I lost several pets in this kind of way (in animal shelters), we were not able to help these little sweet creatures and their deaths are haunting you for sure.

I hope you can find comfort in knowing that your little puppy is in a better place now and another little one will want and need your love and care. Best of luck. I hope you read that.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IVH
Member # 18884

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IVH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Madam /Sir
we have no idea about your case

please contact us we will be happy to send us your Name and the interance date.

International.Vet.Hospital

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com