EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » looking for friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for friends
mrlove
Member # 5530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello
i,m 35 years old egyptian young man who is looking for friends friendship is the most important thing to me & honest friends regardless gender color race religion & race
only friendship so if you like to have a loyal friend to talk too just reply to me or contact me at mrx581 at yahoo com

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 9 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 14 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey VB where are you [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrlove
Member # 5530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

--------------------
www.egyptiannefertiti.com

Posts: 14 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I should like to hear about your secret relationship expierences? Are you still togethar?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems he hasn't found his "secret relation" yet.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004216;p=1#000000

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"friendship is the most important thing to me"

perhaps you should change your nick from mr love to mr friendsheep.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg mr lova... lova
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Love ,, have you changed to be BI one now? back in 2004 you were looking fro women only for secret relations ,, what happened to you over the past 5 years? and by the way is 35 a young man these day? what if you were 21 what would you have called yourself ? a Baby? get a life stop giving bad names for egyptian men ,, how on earth you could be a banker!!!
Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a crap poll.

You should have said:

Do you think that calling myself Mr 'x' is just a little bit freaky?

yes
no

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mrlove please dont pm me again as I will not reply, the lady you need is called VB, shes gorgeous and likes to make friendships [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo hoo... it's Mr Boombastic.

Did you find your Queen on Egypt?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and I really do think he is a 'banker'

VB actually gets her initials from the name virgin bride [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Love..
I know how much you are disappointed from these psychopathic replies but at least they give you indication that here is a good place for wasting time with useless people not for finding people for a friendship or a relation. Good Luck.
Ayisha, I don't know if you are like Miss World or like my grandmum, but anyway you have to feel ashamed for showing the secret this man kept in your inbox. It was better for you to tell him this as a reply.
Everytime I come to ES I feel sorry for the time wasted reading such silliness!

Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
Mr. Love..
I know how much you are disappointed from these psychopathic replies but at least they give you indication that here is a good place for wasting time with useless people not for finding people for a friendship or a relation. Good Luck.
Ayisha, I don't know if you are like Miss World or like my grandmum, but anyway you have to feel ashamed for showing the secret this man kept in your inbox. It was better for you to tell him this as a reply.

Why bother coming then???? [Confused]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
mrlove please dont pm me again as I will not reply, the lady you need is called VB, shes gorgeous and likes to make friendships [Wink]

wonder if MR LOVE contacted our girl VB yet. what a catch she is for any man [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And calling folk psychopaths and attempting to belittle them in an attempt to gain superiority isn't a little socially unacceptable?

Not quite sure which personality disorder that would actually fall under!!!

Perhaps in the 'good old days' your patronising was socially acceptable... or merely just tolerated.

Perhaps Mr Lover Lover just didn't PM you and it stung a little [Wink]

Good day

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
Omg mr lova... lova

LOL
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
Mr. Love..

Im more like your gran than Miss World and there is no secret in my mailbox and I didnt not post what was said, which was actually nothing. I did not reply in PM because I dont reply in PM to men trying to chat women up nor do I reply in pm to people I dont know as it is easier to HACK a reply, so im told.

If what you read here you feel is silly then dont come, simple as that, we wouldnt like you to waste anymore time with us psychopaths. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com