EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Looking for a wife (Serious) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Looking for a wife (Serious)
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
What an uncool way of looking for a wife and at the same time showing no respect for females on this forum?? [Confused]

Dude, you better stay single.... no half way decent woman will hook up with you. Go and try fishing somewhere else!!

Talking about CREEPY. [Roll Eyes]

no crap.. he thinks he can say i am a stalker hahaha thats funny u can ask anyone here if they get any pm's from me besides my personal friends and u will get yr answer. and let me tell ya y would i me hahahaha stalk a man i have never seen.. just cas he is looking for a western wife. hahahaha it would take a hell of alot more then that get get my attention. when i pm'ed him i was curious as to y he wants only a western woman.. a simple question and he goes all physco on me.. he is weird. and hell no i never added him to my yahoo and now i think yall can see y i would not add him.. he is the stranger that i do not like..DANGER.........DELUSIONAL MAN ABOUT ES...
Lady, may I ask you one more time to stay off my thread.
I'll be a gentleman and won't publish your PMs (including the one with the photo attached).
Sorry everyone for having to speak to her in public, but she seems to like to reply to my request of no communication by coming to my thread and turning it all negative.

Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saying no to a woman is a no no, if you ask a woman to do something then she will do complete opposite.

any way is not a mans fantasy to have a stalker

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caitlin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey how about a ready made family,lol.

interested? guess not, back to the scrap heap.

Posts: 223 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry everyone. It doesn't seem that this site has any women of quality anyway. I'll have to pass.
Good luck ladies.

Posts: 345 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian Man:
I'm sorry everyone. It doesn't seem that this site has any women of quality anyway. I'll have to pass.

Awww now i'm all sad an everything ( not!! ) [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

Hey sugar, what's up?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOOOOOOOOO Kalila, talk to him nicely. [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, guys, look...give the guy a break. We all know that Egyptian Men are " different" in their ways. What may seem odd to us westerners may be the norm for them, and vice versa. So he may be really trying to find someone.

Good Luck EgyptMan.

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
What an uncool way of looking for a wife and at the same time showing no respect for females on this forum?? [Confused]

Dude, you better stay single.... no half way decent woman will hook up with you. Go and try fishing somewhere else!!

Talking about CREEPY. [Roll Eyes]

no crap.. he thinks he can say i am a stalker hahaha thats funny u can ask anyone here if they get any pm's from me besides my personal friends and u will get yr answer. and let me tell ya y would i me hahahaha stalk a man i have never seen.. just cas he is looking for a western wife. hahahaha it would take a hell of alot more then that get get my attention. when i pm'ed him i was curious as to y he wants only a western woman.. a simple question and he goes all physco on me.. he is weird. and hell no i never added him to my yahoo and now i think yall can see y i would not add him.. he is the stranger that i do not like..DANGER.........DELUSIONAL MAN ABOUT ES...
Lady, may I ask you one more time to stay off my thread.
I'll be a gentleman and won't publish your PMs (including the one with the photo attached).
Sorry everyone for having to speak to her in public, but she seems to like to reply to my request of no communication by coming to my thread and turning it all negative.

hey stupid this is a public forum.. shame me fool post what u claim to have.. u are a stupid freak.. everyone knows i post my pics in the forum.. damn how stupid can u be??andways post what u claim to have asshole.. dont start talkin shi t if u can not back it up.. and u would be the last man i would stalk if i ever chose to stalk a man.. but never likley gonna happen...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
egyptian man, what do you mean no woman of quality etc.
do not make any judgement about me,or any woman on this site.

you would not have the balls to tell that to our faces, okay to hide behind a computer screen,.

you idiot.

what gives you impression you are such rich pickings, you are damaged goods also. you are divorced? i wonder why? i bet you it was all the womans fault,never a mans.

woman today want more than a man who has a business etc,
do you think if a woman had been married and divorced and has kids she is no good.

i have been married , i am divorced, i choose the divorce, not him and yes i have kids.
i am a very fit 30year old, who a lot of men would give a right arm for.
shall i post my pic, to see i am far form disappoitning.
i am a woman of quality and far too good for the likes of you, you are an arse.

do you think you are soo above eveyrone else.

giving the impression you were nice, i want a wife etc, you were serious,
you probably still married and the poor wife knows nothing of the sort.

what you realy wanted and were looking for was an easy western woman to jumb into bed with etc.
i wonder why, maybe you not of good quality.

egyptian men, 90 percent of them no offense to the nice ones, are so up themselves,
they think they are gods gift and any woman wants them, that a woman should know her place, and if she speaks her mind they are bitches and not good quality.

excuse me, had you forgot we live in modern day and not pharoahs time.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caitlin:
egyptian man, what do you mean no woman of quality etc.
do not make any judgement about me,or any woman on this site.

you would not have the balls to tell that to our faces, okay to hide behind a computer screen,.

you idiot.

what gives you impression you are such rich pickings, you are damaged goods also. you are divorced? i wonder why? i bet you it was all the womans fault,never a mans.

woman today want more than a man who has a business etc,
do you think if a woman had been married and divorced and has kids she is no good.

i have been married , i am divorced, i choose the divorce, not him and yes i have kids.
i am a very fit 30year old, who a lot of men would give a right arm for.
shall i post my pic, to see i am far form disappoitning.
i am a woman of quality and far too good for the likes of you, you are an arse.

do you think you are soo above eveyrone else.

giving the impression you were nice, i want a wife etc, you were serious,
you probably still married and the poor wife knows nothing of the sort.

what you realy wanted and were looking for was an easy western woman to jumb into bed with etc.
i wonder why, maybe you not of good quality.

egyptian men, 90 percent of them no offense to the nice ones, are so up themselves,
they think they are gods gift and any woman wants them, that a woman should know her place, and if she speaks her mind they are bitches and not good quality.

excuse me, had you forgot we live in modern day and not pharoahs time.

hahaha u tell him sweety. maybe his imaginary wife stalks him like i am supose to be doing.i wanna see so bad how he shows me up and posts my fake repiles or pm's and ooo my pic i was suppose to have sent him.i aint shy i posted all the pm;s we exchanged. he is just all mad i would not add him to my yahoo cas i do not add sh it to my yahoo.if he was a nice guy like dzosser i would have added him. and dzosser never once asked me to add him anywhere. now that is respect...take tips from our dzosser egyptian man. u so need a reality check.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
in reality he is not desperate,

their you are eguptian man, i am 30 years old very good looking, i want a husband.
i have my own home and i am finacially stable by myslef.i do not need man to look after me, i have my own money

are you interseted? no. i not good enough, probably because i will not jump into bed with you.

not good enough, stop messing and using easy chat up lines just to get laid.

just making you look cheap, lets see what you response is
DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS, ARE YOU A MAN OR A MOUSE?

dzosser, does seem nice, he is a little too old, but just goes to show nice guys out their.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
in reality he is not desperate,

their you are eguptian man, i am 30 years old very good looking, i want a husband.
i have my own home and i am finacially stable by myslef.i do not need man to look after me, i have my own money

are you interseted? no. i not good enough, probably because i will not jump into bed with you.

not good enough, stop messing and using easy chat up lines just to get laid.

just making you look cheap, lets see what you response is
DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS, ARE YOU A MAN OR A MOUSE?

dzosser, does seem nice, he is a little too old, but just goes to show nice guys out their.

i do not mind he is older i love his conversations he acutraly has them and not saying crap like he needs sex or dirty talk or stupid stuff.he is someone u can trust when u have a prob or etc.. u get my drift.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey sugar, what's up?
could someone pass me a bucket quick please! [Frown] [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
egyptian guy still no reply, may be he is the mouse and ran away.

should not play with fire if you do not want to get burnt.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Hey sugar, what's up?

Sweetie you could borrow mine but i've used it already [Razz]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
You ladies scare me. I've come to the wrong place.
Enjoy each other's company!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey sugar, what's up?

Sweetie you could borrow mine but i've used it already [Razz]

I dont mind, you're my mate so we can share a bucket [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

you wanted a western wife and we scare you?? we are western, maybe you should reconsider and marry an Egyptian, although not all Egyptian women wont wind you up and stay silent, we have one or two fiesty Egyptian ladies on here too, but I think they already got snapped up [Wink]

This is not a dating site, there are many dating sites that you would feel better on im sure [Razz] good luck

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

you wanted a western wife and we scare you?? we are western, maybe you should reconsider and marry an Egyptian, although not all Egyptian women wont wind you up and stay silent, we have one or two fiesty Egyptian ladies on here too, but I think they already got snapped up [Wink]

This is not a dating site, there are many dating sites that you would feel better on im sure [Razz] good luck

The attitude I've gotten around here was either hostile or down right creepy (you should read Tina's PMs!).
Anyhow, good luck ladies.

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
egptian man, the attitude you received was because you were acting like a jerk.

you would never last 5 minutes with a western woman,

if you were genuine, you be upfront.
you were looking for a wife,
here i am a very good looking, western woman from uk. who is muslim etc.

You can not be that desperate.
you sent me a pm and i sent you one back, this was not creepy.you asked for yahoo, i said no you could pm and then you ran scared.

you got this attitude as you called the woman on the site.
how dare you, what are you?

WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A WIFE? BE A MAN AND TELL US.

WHY WESTERN? IS IT FOR A VISA TO THE WESTERN COUNTRIES,

DO YOU NOT KNOW WESTERN WOMAN SPEAK THEIR MINDS.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
why yahoo is what I would ask! seems if he gets the refusal to go to yahoo hes not interested, odd!!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've come to the wrong place.

You just noticed that? [Eek!] After two years [Razz]
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:

Oh dear can't hack it ? Btw WE DO [Wink]
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
saba7 el nour, what's wrong guys, how is everyone going. i am so bored what can i do?
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

The attitude I've gotten around here was either hostile or down right creepy (you should read Tina's PMs!).

ya dumbass they should read my so called pm's post them.. come on post yr lies. u been had cas they know me here. and they all know i would not send u a pm's after i said bye.. u need to learn how to take rejection...u aint all that..when u post my so called pm's i swear i will leave u alone in yr topic. but u keep lieing and i will call u a freak and fool and whatnot every damn day until u post them so called pm's and dont forget to post that pic of me u were suppose to have gotten from me.. hurry now i am calling u a lier back ur sh it up dumbass..
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cloudberry:
quote:

Thanks for pointing that out, CB. It's egyguy posting..... how lame. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ya dumbass they should read my so called pm's post them.. come on post yr lies. u been had cas they know me here. and they all know i would not send u a pm's after i said bye.. u need to learn how to take rejection...u aint all that..when u post my so called pm's i swear i will leave u alone in yr topic. but u keep lieing and i will call u a freak and fool and whatnot every damn day until u post them so called pm's and dont forget to post that pic of me u were suppose to have gotten from me.. hurry now i am calling u a lier back ur sh it up dumbass..
Just let it go lady!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just let it go lady!
hell no asshole i will never let it go. u said i am stalking u and sending u pm's if u were not lieing u would produce theses so called pm's and the pic i was suppose to have sent u. u will not get off that easy u fuced with the worng woman. and if u knew me u would know my name so u are such a damn lier.show us my pm's i sent ya.. come on shame me make me a lier...
YOU CAN NOT MAKE ME A LIER CAS U ARE THE LIER.....u wish i would send u pm's u crazy fool.

u dont call me a lier and a stalker and just assume i will let it go hell no.. never.. produce the pm's sucker.

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
egyptian man,

you never seem to respond to peoples questions.

why do you want a western woman?

plus show us tinas pms, be a MAN and not a mouse.

also show us your pic, if you were nice,we might cut you some slack.

if you wan be a man stay and fight to the bitter end

Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hashbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cloudberry:
quote:

Thanks for pointing that out, CB. It's egyguy posting..... how lame. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 24 | From: Sweden/England | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
egyptian man,

you never seem to respond to peoples questions.

why do you want a western woman?

plus show us tinas pms, be a MAN and not a mouse.

also show us your pic, if you were nice,we might cut you some slack.

if you wan be a man stay and fight to the bitter end

You might be a nice person and all, but Tina has turned me off this whole thing.
Sorry, I'll take my search elsewhere for now.
Best of luck to you.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i guess i turned u off cas i called u out on yr lies. fyi u aint all that cas u are a lier..hey send me the pics back i supposed to have sent ya... and send the fucin pm's we are all dieing to read them..but u cant can ya. cas there aint none, and u said u would send them to tiger and ya didnt so therefore ur a fatter lier..

LIER LIER LIER LIER LIER LIER LIER

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Egyptian Man
Member # 13646

Rate Member
quote:
i guess i turned u off cas i called u out on yr lies. fyi u aint all that cas u are a lier..hey send me the pics back i supposed to have sent ya... and send the fucin pm's we are all dieing to read them..but u cant can ya. cas there aint none, and u said u would send them to tiger and ya didnt so therefore ur a fatter lier..

Lady it's Liar,not LIER!
Learn to spell
God, you're such a turn off!

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
who made you gods gift? egyptian man.

any man would give their right leg for either me or tina, tina taken so that only leaves me.lol
the girls will tell you i am realy desperate.

tina is turn off you say, what makes you a turn on.1st guy to say that, nevr mind do you wear glasses.

show me or us your pick, then i can sit and dream,lol. on the catch of the day,that i had lost out on.

AGAIN, WHY A WESTERN WOMAN?
Come on stop avoiding the question, or i will become your stalker. pm me if you want to give that answer.

an attitude like that you will never get a woman,
look on this site, 9 steps to get and keep a woman.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Lady it's Liar,not LIER!
Learn to spell

i do not give a damn how its spelt. ur still a lier... and show me the messages u said i sent u quit changing the topic...
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
tina you scaring my man, lol

i do not think he is a man, really a mouse or coward.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
tina you scaring my man, lol

i do not think he is a man, really a mouse or coward.

well he aint no kinda man i would be interested trust me sweety u can keep him. i was never interested in the first place.. i had a simple question and he went beserk on me. like Jekyll and hyde.all i asked why why a freakin western woman what attracts men to us.. but i think he is mad cas i wasnt interested and would not add him to my yahoo.. ooo well no loss to me i have my walid. what i need a sour puss boy for.. and ewwwwww
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lady it's Liar,not LIER!
Learn to spell

i do not give a damn how its spelt. ur still a lier... and show me the messages u said i sent u quit changing the topic...
Mrs. Kamal

why dont u just get over it and let it go...

Take it easy seriously..

have a beautiful summer evening [Cool]

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
so he can win never.. i call out liers and he will not get away with callin me a stalker and crap.. when he is wrong he is wrong..i do not care if he is egyptian or what..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
tina i only wanted to use and abuse him,lol.

would have love to have known what he looked like,

we all know he is the stalker, emailing woman, and jumping on them like prey.

\EGYPTIAN MAN GO HOME TO YOUR WIFE.

Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hashbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame i was talking with him ,he did not ask me for my email and he did not come on to me .May i did not come across loose [Big Grin]
Teach me pleeeeeeeeeeeeese [Wink]

Posts: 24 | From: Sweden/England | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get an English passport Hashbaby, apparently that automatically means you are a slut [Wink]

The PM indicate that Egyptian Man wants a western wife as he wants to learn English.

Call me old fashioned but can you just not go to school to learn???

Visa, money or sex! Prime three candidates.

And re: your comment about the quality of the women, the quality of the men is a bit bloody shoddy as well!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caitlin
Member # 16803

Rate Member
hashbaby, my hat goes off to you, you actually got talking to him. did you speak just on this site or on the phone.

if it was the phone, tell me what his voice was like. I HAVE A THING ABOUT A MANS VOICE.

hashbaby, i am all tak,just talk, i am really a sweet and innocent girl,just waiting for that man to come along and corrupt me.

if you act all sweet and innocent the men will walk all over you, you have to treat them mean to keep them keen.

egyptian men, well most i know just want a woman to look good on their arm and be like a robot that they can switch on and off.

spend a bit more time on site and you will soon learn,

actually do not need a man now, ayisha sent me a will smith blow up doll,

Dream man, want to ask for denzil washington doll, but my dream and i mean dream man is morgan freeman, old enough to be my dad, but so so nice.

any lookalikes on this site.

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's something about Morgan Freeman !!

[Smile]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but my dream and i mean dream man is morgan freeman, old enough to be my dad, but so so nice.

Dzosser!! [Smile]

They are about the same age, actually Freeman is a little older.

And yes Freeman is an excellent actor; don't wanna comment on his private life though.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Get an English passport Hashbaby, apparently that automatically means you are a slut [Wink]

The PM indicate that Egyptian Man wants a western wife as he wants to learn English.

Call me old fashioned but can you just not go to school to learn???

Visa, money or sex! Prime three candidates.

And re: your comment about the quality of the women, the quality of the men is a bit bloody shoddy as well!

i
Me a slut [Big Grin] ok i have British passport but i only have one cock [Wink] to shag . I may ask me husband later if hes satisfied with my passport and my pussy [Confused] .I just wanted to give the man on here a site for people hes looking for ,but i think i may have got it wrong [Big Grin]

Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
quote:
hashbaby, my hat goes off to you, you actually got talking to him. did you speak just on this site or on the phone.

if it was the phone, tell me what his voice was like. I HAVE A THING ABOUT A MANS VOICE.

hashbaby, i am all tak,just talk, i am really a sweet and innocent girl,just waiting for that man to come along and corrupt me.

if you act all sweet and innocent the men will walk all over you, you have to treat them mean to keep them keen.

egyptian men, well most i know just want a woman to look good on their arm and be like a robot that they can switch on and off.

Dream man, want to ask for denzil washington doll, but my dream and i mean dream man is morgan freeman, old enough to be my dad, but so so nice.

No did not get that far all i got was asking who i was ,did not get far as Tina for my email ,but then i share my husbands email so if he was hot talk he be in for a lovely shock [Big Grin]
And for blow up dolls i hope its a Halal at least you can patch it up when its worn out [Razz] and you can be an english slut come american hot hussy as some have put it here [Big Grin] he wont be asking you lot for a passport hes plastic . [Big Grin]

Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hashbaby:
quote:

No did not get that far all i got was asking who i was ,did not get far as Tina for my email ,but then i share my husbands email so if he was hot talk he be in for a lovely shock [Big Grin]
And for blow up dolls i hope its a Halal at least you can patch it up when its worn out [Razz] and you can be an English slut come American hot hussy as some have put it here [Big Grin] he wont be asking you lot for a passport hes plastic . [Big Grin]

Hashbaby
Member # 16854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hashbaby:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hashbaby:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by caitlin:
[qb] hashbaby, my hat goes off to you, you actually got talking to him. did you speak just on this site or on the phone.

spend a bit more time on site and you will soon learn

I am either mixed up on here or i am doing something wrong but the posts keep messing up .
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com