EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » giant jenga

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: giant jenga
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know where I can buy a giant jenga game? Or does anyone have one I can borrow?
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melissa87
Member # 17186

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melissa87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg JENGA!!! i love it [Smile] sorry cheeky never seen a giant one!
Posts: 140 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We used to have one in the UK in the bar and I also played it a lot in Athens...

Plan C is we get one made. Will n way theory is the motto of the week.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farstar
Member # 9772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try Toy and Joy in Dokki, Musadak Street. Otherwise, I am abroad, coming a month to Cairo, I can get you one with me, just send specifications.

Best.

Posts: 275 | From: the Globe | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers Farstar... I am going to get one made as I imagine to carry it would take all your baggage allowance as it is HUGE.

I will get some dokki folk to look first for me though. [Big Grin]

Farstar
Member # 9772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, in this case, you better get it made, I did not know what you meant by GIANT, I thought you were joking, but if you are serious about the HUGE size of Jenga, then well, get it made [Smile]

Best

Posts: 275 | From: the Globe | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MorganR
Member # 23303

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MorganR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rules of classic and other types of Jenga are described in this blog. https://jenga-game.com/blog/jenga-rules/
For example, I played with alcohol and it was a lot of fun. Also, you can glue tasks on wooden bars and whoever pulls out - does this task.

--------------------
))))

Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com