EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » hello my friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello my friends
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello my friends ,,, long time I couldn't come here and post any thing , I hope everyone staying in egypt are safe , we had a real hard time , i was one of the people who was daily in the street with a sowrd defending my family from outlaws , the bad thing is that while i was protecting my family , my appartment got stolen , every thing i baught for my new appartment has gone ,they even took the windows,, but what can we say , whats done is done ,, starting over again and wasting another 5 years rebuilding whats gone with the wind.

the reason I am writing here again is that i am really very depresed , i want to see people , talk to people ,, do any thing , talk with my old friends ,, again i hope everyone staying in egypt is ok ,, it was a very hard week

Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am sorry for your loss..welcome back though, at least you are safe and have your life.they are just material things...you are the important one in all this...your life ...stay safe my friend [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh poor hitman i am sorry this has happened to you. Take care keep you head held high for all you have achieved this week and know that your friends are always here for you
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that Hitman. I know the guys round here have been out on patrols every night. I know other places patrols stopped a few nights ago because nothing was happening out on the streets in their areas.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take care and stay safe.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com