EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My favourite Gaddafi's Quotes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My favourite Gaddafi's Quotes
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got this on my email [Big Grin]
أشهر اقوال القذافي :

1. للمرأة حق الترشح سواء كانت ذكر أو أنثى !!
2. ايها الشعب .. لولا الكهرباء لجلسنا نشاهد التلفاز في الظلام !!
3. أنا لست ديكتاتورا لأغلق الفيس بوك .. لكني سأعتقل من يدخل عليه !!
4. تظاهروا كما تشاؤن ولكن لا تخرجوا إلى الشوارع والميادين !!
5. ساظل فى ليبيا الى ان اموت او يوافينى الاجل !!
6. بر الوالدين اهم من طاعة امك و ابوك
7. الديموقراطية تعني ديمو الكراسي

Translation
These are one of my favourite Gaddaifies quotes [Big Grin]

1- women have the rights to be a candidate whether they are a male or a female

2- Oh My citizens, without electricity we will sit watch TV in the darkness

3- I am not a dictator to blackout facebook but I will detain who will enter it.

4- You may protest however you want but do not get outside to streets and squares.

5- I will stay in Libya till I die or death comes to me.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it weren't for the fact that thousands of innocent people are being murdered and wounded at this very time by this crazed lunatic, they might be funny.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tareq
Member # 18033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tareq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaddafi is mentally deteriorated. What he speaks above can only be said by a kid.

He kills his citizens who stayed silence for 42 years. He is now seeing his citizens as enemies from outside

This problem is also in Other countries not only Libya. Qatar is the same.

Posts: 277 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- Calling Wiki Leaks "Kleenex"

2- Calling Youtube evil.

3- Saying "don't believe the internet, believe what we tell you only, because the intenet, anyone can write anything, and they are usually drunks"

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kadhafi zanga zanga song. [Big Grin]

This was from his speech to the people urging them to come out from every 'zanga' meaning alley or narrow street, what we call 'hara' in Egypt and support him. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“shibir-shibir. beit-beit. dar-dar. zenga-zenga.”

inch-iinch. home-home. house-house. alley-ally.

About him cleaing up Libya (revolutionaires).

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a quote, but an anecdote by a former British ambassador.

"There was a dramatic incident at an Arab summit when the King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia cursed Mr Gaddafi in language I have never heard used in polite society. Perhaps, fortunately, the Libyan leader didn't understand, so he asked the then President of Egypt Hosni Mubarak what King Abdullah had said.

The microphones were switched off as Mubarak started to reply."

Made me chuckle.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally know one of Gaddafi nephews, we ate Mcdonalds together in london, had a great time with other friends there.

Thats all i will say.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaddafi: «We await the day when Turkey joins the European Union to serve as a Trojan horse».

Gadhafi angers Italy with call for Islam to become 'Europe's religion'
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=libyan-leaders-visit-to-italy-stumbles-into-controversy-2010-08-31

Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi’s visit to Rome has become mired in controversy after he said Europe should convert to Islam and the conversion would “begin when Turkey becomes an EU member,” daily Hürriyet reported Tuesday

“Islam should become the religion of all of Europe,” one of the women quoted Gadhafi as saying in the Italian press

Gadhafi traveled, as usual, with a Bedouin tent for his accommodation that was pitched in the gardens of the residence of the Libyan embassy in Rome. In a sign of protest against his visit, an opposition party planted a “tent of legality” in front of the embassy

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More copy and paste i see. Don't you have the intelligence to write something yourself.

Or is that too difficult ?

Waiting for a copy and paste reply WTF

Let's see who the idiot is, shall we ??

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
الرئيس معمر القذافي يشرح معنى كلمة الديموقراطية

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig8R0GlJV3Q

[Big Grin]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“I will stay in Libya until I die, or until the end of the time God allows me to live.”

“There must be a world revolution which puts an end to all materialistic conditions hindering a woman from performing her natural role in life and driving her to carry out a man’s duties in order to be equal rights.”

“Obeying your parents is more important than doing as your parents say.”

“Democracy means permanent rule.”

Where do I get my copy of the Green Book? It must be a laugh a millisecond...

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com