EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » OT: Salsa Dancing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Salsa Dancing
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay as the headline states this is off topic.

Anyone has experience with Salsa dancing? Did anyone of you have tried it before?

I met a Cuban girl several days ago who just arrived from Miami. Well that's where we wanna retire one day so anyway - we both started chatting and I told her how much I like Cuban music, I got my cds and she was like hey why don't you learn Salsa dancing... come with me!!!! Since she doesn't know any German language I looked up clubs in our vicinity (and found a couple) but heck I do not want to go there if I don't know how to dance (I am more into R&B actually) that would be more than awkward.

I am actually a very good dancer, I got rhythm what do you think - should I try it? Should I book a beginner course? I am actually very excited about this idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3t8OP05E8Y

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw this on CNN the other day:

Tourists head to Cuba to Salsa dance

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com