EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Duty Free

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Duty Free
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...

Since the revolution a lot of us have stopped having so many visitors what with businesses withdrawing from Egypt and residents not commuting as much and staying away so we are experiencing a slump in Duty Free on offer.

As you know on arrival you can get 4 bottles (x4 pa) and I was wondering for the tourists and the non drinkers if you do not want to make the most of this would anyone be willing to purchase for us poor sods who live here and I can meet you at the airport and buy the Duty Free off you.

I am off to the airport now just for this purpose...

Please consider us expats who like to party yet cannot abide the local rubbish as it makes you go blind [Big Grin]

And thanks to the ladies who have already done this for us, you know who you are. xx

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am off to the airport now just for this purpose...
[Big Grin]
And I hope you are wearing a long raincoat and a snap brim Fedora.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand out even better Mo... I was the one with a short sleeved top on [Wink]

I was one of the very few westerners standing in arrivals [Wink] Just look out for a white lass with her elbows out.

Got the stash too... [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should change your login name to 'Speakeasy'.
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
hahaha... I am not illegally selling alcohol!
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alriiight! Now that's a chick with iniitative! Nice score for the ferret. [Smile]
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Where there is a will there is a way [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com