EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ah poo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ah poo
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The spammer is going alphabetically!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha made me choke on my chicken. lolol
he must have a spamming program huh?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He spammed about Back to the Future and Back to the Future 2 and skipped 3... how rude lol!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they get to how to make a Real Player file into a Media Player file, give us a shout.

I think it's sad you're keeping tabs on the spam my dear ferret, although sod all eles in here to read nowdays. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tbh, this spam is more interesting than all the spam about yesterdays news and all the rantings about how all Muslims should be slayed and Christians popped on a lil ole pedistal [Big Grin]

This is just spam within spam to me! But it is at least alphabetical in case I do wanna look [Wink]

* I DID NOT OPEN ANY LINKS THOUGH [Wink] *

Note to the resident spammers, OCD readers would be happier if your pointless posts were in some logical order [Smile]

There ought to be a function that anyone spamming should be automatically whacked in the face with a cricket bat!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com