EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Orphanage has run out money

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Orphanage has run out money
GBA
Member # 14862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was given this earlier today:

http://forums.fatakat.com/thread1592739

According to 'the Google' - it translates as:

Orphanage and hope to meet in the city of victory completely bankrupt. Director confirms that since the beginning of the revolution businessmen to stop paying monthly rations from voluntary contributions. No food or medicines in the shelter. Orphans did not eat for days did not eat the Doahm. Director begging for any help. They have two children, need for emergency surgery. Director Madame Jehan, number 0105839947 helped as much as you can and publish it as well ..
I when I read the news de Iajmap shouted move it you can end any need for assisted an estimated mean if some one has the remains of children, drugs remain the birth of Omc Manjaha Abotaiha or any clothing or any eating Iajmap States children and orphans

I have not verified it so if you speak Arabic, call Ms Jehan and see whether its for real.

But it looks like a real mess!

Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone who knows the orphanage is checking it out.

Indication is that the name of the orphanage given in this link (Amal) is not correct, but that there IS an orphanage which has run out of money.

People checking it out now.

This might be a rumour, apparently that phone is switched off - probably from loads of people calling the poor woman!

If I find the truth I'll let you know!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GBA
Member # 14862

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks
Posts: 140 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its "Sixth of October" city.

I can imagine a number of businessman paid "rations" for orphanages and other type charitable organizations in liu of taxes.

I wonder if the new administration could find a way of recalling businesses that can pay, to start again.

Is there a FB page for this?

Any arabic speakers can decifer the name of the orphanage or the exact address?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds extreme! Not being able to feed children is way out there. Can't pay the rent, can't pay electricity can't take the children out on trips, are all possible but can't feed them is highly improbable or the management is incompetent. But who knows.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com