EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Want a bargain deal in Egypt - make me an offer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want a bargain deal in Egypt - make me an offer
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously folks I (Jane Akshar member since 2003) have loads of properties in Luxor from 4 bedroom luxury to one bedroom practicality. Have a look at the website http://www.egyptpropertyforsale.co.uk/ satisfied customers. I can give references. Proper papers and after sales service.

Look at this for delicious decadence http://tahrirvilla.com/

Edit: Corrected link

[ 16. June 2011, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Shanta Gdeeda ]

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoops added an full stop here is the link http://www.egyptpropertyforsale.co.uk/

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter
Member # 16952

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Decadence ? That sort of conjures up visions of luxury. Is the above link for the decadent property ?

I had a look at it and the outside is horrid. The inside just really makes me wonder who is doing the building down there in Luxor. Interior decor of orange and purple is absolutely vulgar.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Thanks for bumping it up to the top again Dexter. it may not be your taste but I can assure you everyone that has seen it falls in love.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Dexter
Member # 16952

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Akshar

I went and had another look and I think it may be a case of the pics not doing the place justice and a case of me being up way too late and cranky.

I am interested in buying a property in Luxor, what is the estimated price for this villa ? Another question I have about Luxor is internet access. Is it high speed and reliable ?

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Have a look at my property website http://www.egyptpropertyforsale.co.uk/ there are prices and full details there. I have nearly 30 properties for sale and at the moment I am open to offers.

We have ADSL in Luxor but since the revolution the speeds have been low. We are told that a needed relay cable from Cairo has been delayed.

--------------------

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if I had the money I'd buy that tomorrow!
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com