EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To the people of Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To the people of Egypt
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your country very much and it saddens me to see what happened after you have achieved your brave and glorious protests to oust the tyrant. But look at what happened, the youth movement and the liberals are a minority in parlament and the mb control over half the seats. Can you really trust them? Hopefully a liberal president will be elected in may and have presidential powers. But I think the military will keep a close watch on the parliament to make sure that Egypt remains the open society it is. If not we can go back to tahir square and demand new elections and oust the mb.
Democracy is the answer for Egypt. Not islamic extremism

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com