EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Looking for help with hair colouring in Cairo asap :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for help with hair colouring in Cairo asap :)
JazzyinCairo
Member # 20266

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for JazzyinCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Canadian living in Cairo, I have bleached blonde hair and I am looking for a toner to tone it down and remove the brassiness. Does anyone know where I can purchase this product. I am looking for Pearl Blonde Toner. Any help is appreciated, salon names, product shops anything [Smile]
Posts: 2 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea ,, its easy ... just go to any pharmacy if you want the coloring products ,, also there are tones of saloons that u can go to , most in mohandeseen ,,,
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JazzyinCairo
Member # 20266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JazzyinCairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Hitman, I found a salon but she just used pharmacy products so I bought and did my own [Smile] she wanted 1000L to do what costs me 58L

--------------------
Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

Posts: 2 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to suggest pharamcies and also Spinneys and the bigger Metro Markets as they supply a lot of toners and dyes.

Salons here are a nightmare IMO, they are shite and expensive! I never use a salon here, I wait till I travel to the UK to get my hair done now.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com