EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hydepark-Mountain view

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hydepark-Mountain view
sasouh
Member # 20307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sasouh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

i am planning to buy an appartment in el tagamou3.. i heard alot about Hydepark and the facilities it has. could you please tell me if this is a good choice. and if you have any other recommendations please let me know.

thanks for the support.

Posts: 3 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sasouh
Member # 20307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sasouh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?

--------------------
catch me if you can

Posts: 3 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muby
Member # 12717

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sasouh, i think any place in Tagamou3 is good choice as you'll be far the cairo crowd, i heared that Hydepark is so nice,,, Rehab is good too,,,, i went to madinaty & it's wonderful but expensive & little far.
Posts: 51 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fake sunglasses
Member # 20337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fake sunglasses   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People purchase Nike shoes for different reasons and various requirements.cheap air max 1 Nike shoes sell well on the market because of their ability to make each consumer satisfied.air max 90 sale There are a variety of models of Nike shoes that can meet all the consumers’ needs, for instance
Should you have decided to get your subsequent pair over the internet, cheap ray bans you need to 1st guarantee that you just are acquiring an authentic Ray Ban. With all the designer brands obtainableray ban sunglasses uk on the internet at this time, it can be but apparent to be scared of inexpensive imitations and complete rip offs!

--------------------
fake sunglasses

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blesson
Member # 20383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blesson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi friends i am blesson new user here some people like to wear branded item it nice i also like it.
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com