EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian Movies
dkleech
Member # 1968

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dkleech     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know how Egyptian movies can be aquired in the US? I'd like to get a copy of Sahar El-Layali, but have not been able to find a place to purchase this through the internet. Any help would be appreciated.

D

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I know of www.pyramidimports.com

This company is located in Seattle/WA.

They do have couple of DVDs. They are hopefully able to help you.

But maybe you know someone in Egypt who would could purchase the movie for you.

Good luck............. Tigerlily

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lanova
Member # 1850

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for lanova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try to call this number 718-429-0202
its in new york

Posts: 23 | From: newyork usa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amina al amira
Member # 3579

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for amina al amira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know where u can get them but one of my favorites is called "saidi at the american university" (or something like that) chocolata chocolata lol .
Posts: 1 | From: brooklyn,ny,usa | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Amina al Amira,

the DVD "Saidi in the American Uni" (Saidi fi el Gama el Amrikya) is advertised since months on the website of www.pyramidimports.com but still not available for purchase.

So I guess we need to wait it out. Estane showwaya, ya bente!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite scene in Sa'idi fil Gama'a al-Amrikiya is the contreversial scene where the Israeli flag goes up in flames. One thing though,all the negative streotypes about Sa3eadi is crammed into one film.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just do a search for egypt movies/dvd on the internet.... a quick look and this site came up in one of the top 5 returns listed. it ships worldwide and it does offer the seidi movie on dvd.
http://www.arabiatower.org/shop/default.php

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you like the movie ... Sahar Al-Layali?
I have heard it was about to make its way to the Oscar ... too bad it did not succeed in that.

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com