EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » OK - so who's been insulted by who?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OK - so who's been insulted by who?
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as I have also been insulted by intelligent people I should not get upset by insults on this forum - but sometimes I do. Not only have I been insulted several times I have also been threatened by a man who now plays all innocent and googy goody.

So, rather than highjack another line when I, or we, have complaints can we post them here?

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 19 June 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Well as I have also been insulted by intelligent people I should not get upset by insults on this forum - but sometimes I do. Not only have I been insulted several times I have also been threatened by a man who now plays all innocent and googy goody.

So, rather than highjack another line when I, or we, have complaints can we post them here?

Sounds good to me Luxorlover. Tx for all of your support. I really doubt I will be posting any more. I enjoy a lot of the threads, bur realize I will never visit Egypt again. So rather pointless.
Take care
Dreamcatcher

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then just enjoy the threads. I for one will miss you. Don't let others put you off. I don't. And if you look what Ahmed has been saying about me then I have been insulted in spectacular style.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then just enjoy the threads. I for one will miss you. Don't let others put you off. I don't. And if you look what Ahmed has been saying about me then I have been insulted in spectacular style.

Please dont feel hurt by this guy. He is only one out of so many good ones. And insulting others is the best sign of the fact that he has nothing really important to say. After all he said we all know what to think of him. So please forget him. And to look at reality: this is only the virtual world, not the real one. In reality you would have never been get in contact with him, because he is not worth to meet such a great lady that you are. Smile again and forget him.

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Thank you Jutta. If I wanted to really insult him I would call him a PIG - (unclean in Islam)but I will not come down to his leve. Thanks for the support.
Meritaten
Member # 4573

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meritaten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

I hope I have not offended anyone with my comments. I sincerely apologise and if anyone is still upset then i'm sorry. All I saw yesterday was Ahmed attacking Jutta with vile language and it made me see red. I hate the word rape being used so casually. I know I am new on here and once again I do apologise. (But not to Ahmed),
Cheers
Vici

Posts: 6 | From: Manchester | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
You certainly have not insulted me. Ahmed insulted Jutta as badly as he insulted me. You defended her. That is to be commended. Thanks.

I think there is a difference between being offended and being insulted. We can be offended when someone does not agree with us and puts their case strongly but we are insulted when it gets truly personal or someone threatens our well being.

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Dear Luxorlover,
Thank you for that. No one can ever put me off, or for that matter chase me away. If I recall Ahmed was not the first one to visiously attack you, I remeber Brian threatening your IP addy. I see Ahmed's post have vanished. He really got so disgustingly below the belt, I was horrified that ppl can actually say the things he said. I will continue to read threads, however, I, no longer have any connections to Egypt.

Take care.
Dreamcatcher

[This message has been edited by dreamcatcher (edited 21 June 2004).]

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ahmed was just a beginner - at least he did not chuck a Fatwa at me as one other has done. She will no doubt be auditioning for the next "Terminator" film

If I was racist I would say that as she was an American then what else could I expect? But as I am not racist, I won't say it. ....(For all other reasonable thinking Americans that was meant to be a joke).

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com