EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What of Faiths Not "Of The Book"?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What of Faiths Not "Of The Book"?
cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for cassia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This question may become a little circular.
I'm hoping for some good discussion though.

Statements:
1. Egyptians are prohibited from marrying women who are not "of the book" ... meaning neither Islamic, Christian, or Jew.
2. There are rare times when Egyptian women will go to the ancient temples to pray and plead for fertility. Although they will name the ancient goddess of the temple at the time, All is Allah thereafter.

Apparantly all is not actually Allah however, when it comes to more unorthodox faiths, and I wonder how people of different religions fare when travelling through Egypt.

What would happen if a tourist openly stated that they were Hindu, Dao, Buddist or one of the many other religions in this world?

I have tried to memorize "Ana mitgawiza" (I am married) and similar phrases in preparation for the promised onslaught of interest that a lady alone might generate. It seemed that saying "I'm not of the book" could work even better! Unless this would result in a mob lynching or a stoning or something ... would it?

Relatedly, certainly some tourists wish to pay special respects at some of the ancient temples. (There are several online Kemetic temples in U.S.A. alone!) How do Egyptians view these foreigners?

PS: Nothing potentially inflamatory is intended by this post.

Posts: 82 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People viewed my lack of faith with horror - and no it did not put people off - they just spent hours trying to convince me of my folly.

In the past, I have left flowers for Amun, and when I was really depressed I went to Karnak and talked to Osiris - he never complained. People leave gifts for the old gods in many of the temples - they are taken home by the guards. People do not comdemn them, they just think they are daft.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting post. May I add the question, why Islam talks about Bhuddism as a "no go". Bhuddism is also a monotheistic religion with the believe int he one and only god. And a very peaceful and tolerating religion too. And the bhuddistic people I know personally, they are the most strong believing people I ever met.
Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Jutta. Buddhism has no god. It is a none-theistic philosophy which is why it does not classify as a religion. Buddhists are not Idolators they are unbelievers.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
No Jutta. Buddhism has no god. It is a none-theistic philosophy which is why it does not classify as a religion. Buddhists are not Idolators they are unbelievers.

Hi Luxorlover,

I am not too deeply envolved with Bhuddism, but the things I still know from school are, that Bhuddism in fact is not so far away from the „book“-religions as we think. Maybe one of the other members can help here. But that’s why I never understood, that Bhuddism is damned by Islam.

For example, they believe in the one and only “Brahma” (=god or deva as they call it)

They believe in “Pretas and Narakas” who are similar to our dschinns.

Their “gandharvas and asuras” are similar to the arcangles and angles of bible and qu’ran

And “yama” is the devil.

And the live of “Bhudda” is like the one of our prophets: first a complete human being like Jesus for example, then he was “enlighted” which made him a supreme teacher (prophet) and after his death his soul went to the paradise.
Their believing of the world is in fact a little different:
The world extends around Mount Meru. Above the peak is the realm of the Buddha fields (or heavens). Animals and humans live on the plains around the mountain. ghosts and dschinns live on or just below the surface. And hell is deep under the earth.
TThe Buddha was a human being. As a man He was born, as a man He lived, and as a man His life came to an end. Though a human being. He became an extraordinary man (Acchariya Manussa), but He never arrogated to Himself divinity. The Buddha laid stress on this important point and left no room whatever for anyone to fall into the error of thinking that He was an immortal divine being. Fortunately there is no deification in the case of the Buddha.he Buddha was a human being. As a man He was born, as a man He lived, and as a man His life came to an end. Though a human being. He became an extraordinary man (Acchariya Manussa), but He never arrogated to Himself divinity. The Buddha laid stress on this important point and left no room whatever for anyone to fall into the error of thinking that He was an immortal divine being. Fortunately there is no deification in the case of the Buddha.

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry, but buddhism isn't classified as a religion. pick up any book on the subject. even the dalai lama of tibet says his religion is "kindness" and he doesn't believe in a god, as defined by religion.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. No, Muslim men must marry a woman of the book. Muslim women must marry a muslim man, as the child must inherit his father's religion.

2. Christians still celebrate Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny and teach their children to believe in their existence, to a certain age.

3. The kind of men who will try to pick you up are interested in many things, but what your religion is..will not be one of them.

Being a jew or expressing your support for Israel will make you unpopular..but that is more political than religious when you get down to it.

Other than that, Egyptians might be curious about other faiths, but as a tourist visiting...the subject will probably not even come up. Many egyptians aren't familiar with non-book religions (well, at least I haven't run across that many)...so they'll probably take the opportunity to learn from you.

[This message has been edited by ExptinCAI (edited 21 June 2004).]

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ExpectinCAI...
Thank you BTW for that interference the other day on that Polish translation...opened a thread thanking you...
I appreciated your concern.

I always wonder why do people find it necessary to justify their actions in terms of visiting temples or other or even discuss their personal beliefs with strangers as a tourist for example??
I think that as a tourist you are passing by...so you don't owe anybody any explanations...

Unless you reside in a community and start socializing with all the curious neighbours I don't see that it is of anybody's business what your religious beliefs are...in Egypt or elsewhere...

What do you think?

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 21 June 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
sorry, but buddhism isn't classified as a religion. pick up any book on the subject. even the dalai lama of tibet says his religion is "kindness" and he doesn't believe in a god, as defined by religion.

I know the books of him quite well that's why I always wondering about this religion subject. The priest in bhuddism are called brahmani, which comes from the above mentioned "Brahma" which is indeed their god as you can read on any website about bhuddism. What he means is the philosophy behind buddism which is kindness and tolerance about everyone and everything.
In any book about bhuddism you'll find the topics about "divinity" in every human being. Maybe that's why it is misunderstood as non-regligion and "god-less" ??

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
No. No. NO. The Dali Lama states fully - THERE IS NO GOD. Divinity, as such, is in all of us. It is not misunderstood. It is a non-theistic philosophy.

But it encompasses just about everthing that any caring religion has.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Jutta, budhism says whatever works for you...as long as it works... that's why some people worship statues, make offerings, formalize texts..etc.

Being spiritual is not the same as religious. There may be a shared definition of "spirit" or "god" in everything and everyone, but religions define god with a capital "G". It is something holy.

In budhism, there is no "holy" equivalent - anyone can become a budha. some believe it's all within us, and budhism is simply the way to uncover it.

no religion says a human is the equivalent of a god or has the potential to be one -- sure, god's spirit, we're made by god...so we are god, but we are not Gods.

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for cassia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(O.K. ... We're losing focus, kittenses.)

I agree that a tourist on a package tour would have no need to concern themselves with questions of religion - **unless** they used the "Go Away - I'm Not Of The Book" line to shut down agressive men.

It's been suggested that -
1. Some would take the opportunity to learn about a strange faith;
2. The types of men involved wouldn't care about faith, so the line wouldn't work;
3. The reaction might change based on whether the person was seen as "godless" vrs "idolatrous". (Inferred, not stated.)
4. Things would depend on whether one is a tourist or whether one is living in the community.

So ... let's focus on what Egypt considers idolatrous behaviour - as a foreign resident.
What would qualify?
Is the Zar considered idolatrous behaviour?

Posts: 82 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to live amungst the rural Egyptians both Christains and Muslims who have incorporated a good portion of the older traditions within Islam. To most rural Egyptians it would be hard to distinguish traditional religions with abrahamic ones because many are so merged. Contrary to popular belief by Arabs or Muslims,the older systems of whorship and devotion go on amungst the rural Fellahin and Sa3eadi. The funerary tradition,the ancestor shrines,the weekly visit to the gravside of the ancestors. For the most part it also has been camflogued in various Sufi orders that are rampant in Luxor to Aswan. You also might see a libation being poured and a Quranic verse read for the ancestors. I have witnessed many of these pratices amung the non-elite Egyptians in both Balady areas and in rural areas as well.

The sufi Mouleds in Tanta and Luxor are surviors of the past. One is dedicated to Bastet and the other to Amun in the form of the Opet festival.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ausar - (genuine question). Is that why they sit on the graves of their ancestors and eat oranges?
cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for your reply, Auser!

It brings up ALOT of new questions, though.
So, I'll begin with just one. Er, two.

You kinda mention that this is very "rural".

Though all my reading and research, it sounds as though this is the general demographic that would be least likely to allow a western female with almost
no Arabic language skills to witness or participate in. Cause I'd be breaking all social mores simply by being ... me, I guess.
(There is a question in there ...)

The Opet Festival is private?

[This message has been edited by cassia (edited 22 June 2004).]

[This message has been edited by cassia (edited 22 June 2004).]

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxor,I don't know about organes but rural Egyptians go by the graveside often bringing people that read the Koran and pass out food to the poor in blessing to the dead. The pratice is called et-tala at leat in parts of Middle and Upper Egypt. Usually the offerings are bread.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
No,the Opet[Abul'l Hagag festival] is quite a poublic mouled welcome to the general public wheather you are an Egyptian or a tourist. Most of the people that attend tend to be Egyptians though. Ask Luxorlover more about Abul'l Hagag.
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
The Abu el Haggag moulad is wonderful. All religions take part - it a general holiday.

Thanks for the infor about the graves thing. My 'family' took bags of oranges instead of bread and went at Eid.

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When - is this festival?
Where - is this festival?
And how can one participate **properly**?

(I was once invited to drum with Native Indians at one of their ceremonies. They assumed I already knew how to drum. But I had come from an African drumming background. So I began to find complimentary patterns. Imagine my horror when a really angry Elder informed me that I was trying to give Mother Earth a heart attack!!! The point is that the intent of the drumming (to simultaneously drum a single pattern representing the life force/heart beat of the earth) was obvious common knowledge to the Natives. It didn’t even occur to them that new people wouldn’t know.)

So, again, how does one properly participate in a manner that won't inevitably piss off everyone else? Please remember that my intent is not to be perceived as an idiot tourist.

For example, must I wear black?
Can I wear green?
Is there a particular type of flower carried?
Are there particular do's and don'ts?
Etc.?
You must pretend that I am from Alpha Centauri, because that which you take for granted is probably exactly what I and others like me wouldn't know!

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Also, what do Bastt and Amun have to do with this festival? I thought this festival was about the reunion of Het-hert and Heru, and while Bastt is basically considered Het-hert of the North ... we are talking Luxor here!
(Correct my assumptions!)

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Also, elsewhere in this forum, somebody states that the netjer are not worshipped now - that I guess they would be seen as djinn. Elsewhere (on other pages far away) I seem to recall that some would be considered "bad" / demonic but others would be considered "good" / angelic.
I was under the impression that Bastt was considered "bad".

So how does this work?

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for cassia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And is there anybody on these pages who would attend with me ... just to keep me out of trouble?
cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
And when it comes to Friday afternoon picnics at the tombs, is there a taboo against allowing non-blood relatives to attend?

For example, if a family was travelling to their family tomb one day, and found strangers already there having a picnic and basically honouring that family's ancestors, what would happen?

This has a distinct spiritual bearing on the rules against adoption, I note.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is 2 different things the Moulid and Opet!!!!!!!!
http://touregypt.net/featurestories/haggag.htm

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Sorry I didn't answer I have only just found your notes after you left one on other line.

Opet as such was taken over by the Abu Al Haggag Moulid as it enabled people to elebrate it without having to upset things concerning their religion/s. (Abu el Haggag brought Islam to the area).) Luxor temple - which was the place where the original Opet ceremony took place after the statues of Amun etc were transported from karnak - has a mosque in the middle of it. Opet would normally be around the second month of the flood - July/ish. The Adu el Haggag Moulid is tied to Ramadan so its timing moves slightly each year. There are some who still follow the Opet timing but it is a bit pointless as there is no flooding now. (Having said that, there was a huge flood just a few years ago that destroyed most of the mud brick houses in Upper Egypt).

At present the moulid is like a carnival. There are floats, dressed up camels and thousands of people taking part. It is a wonderul atmosphere. People come from all the villages on both sides of the Nile. The town is full of horses and donkeys with their riders showing off and everyone is in party mood for three days.

Amun's place in it all is that this was a fertility thing. He was taken from Karnak and transported down the river (originally he was caried along the avenue of sphinxes that join the two temples) to honeymoon with his wife Mut. (I leave the rest to your imagination as nobody knows exactly what rituals this involved). It was a signal for a surfeit of licensciousness among the population though. There is speculation that the Pharoah (as a god) would have been expected to masturbate into the river during Opet to add his fertility to it.

The tombs where the families visit their dead or not like the old tombs, although they are closed chambers, they look more like a conventional graves. (I have one lined with brick waiting for when I pop my clogs). They families are not there every FRiday, only twice a year at certain festivals and if something like a birthday of one of them , or the anniversary of a sudden death has come up. You would be greeted with a smile and offered an orange to eat. No, you would not have to wear black you in a cemetary, you would be expected to have dressed respectfully.

Djinns are believed in totally. They are the unseen. They are not worshipped but they are recognised. There is a very strong belief also in what in Europe would be classes as witchcraft - evil eye etc. Some djinnes are good, some are bad. You can get a 'spell' (not sure what you would call it) from the local sheikh to stop yourself urinating on one by accident. (Honest Ausar).

There is a wonderful Opet temple that was built in the Greco/Roman period (invaders at that time just accepted local religions and added them to their own) at the far side of Karnak Temple next to the one erected to Khonsu. (Hathor looks down from the top of the columns). It is locked but the guard will let really interested people inside for a short time. (There are big holes in the floor into an underground crypt so you have to be sure footed).

I have spent hours 'talking' to Osiris in the courtyard built by Ramses III at Karnak. (it is one of my favourite places) and again in the small shrines at the back of the Medinet Habu. Amun is everywhere. Take your pick as to whom you choose to honour with your attention. I have left him flowers (roses) and always stroke Orisis's foot when I pass.

The best place to look over the area is from the top of the mountain or the cliff that overlooks the Dier el Medina. I like the Dier el Medina best because from above you can see into the temple to Hathor below (Greco). Which by the way has the best coloured paitings in the whole of Luxor.

I may have got some of the things wrong here (Ausar will put it right) but the main thing is to see it with someone who loves it. Not just a guide who spouts. It makes a world of difference.

Opet is something that I have an interest in because one of the books that I am writing at the moment (fiction) starts there precisely in 30BC. (When Cleopatra died and a year after the earthquake destroyed half of Luxor's monuments). I spent weeks researching it. There is also a wall in Luxor temple relating to the Opet procession (not the behind closed doors rituals. )

Sorry if I have rambled. You just asked so many questions.

Let me know when you intend to be there. If I am in Luxor at the same time I shall take you about willingly. It will be a pleasure.

In the six years I have lived there I have never tired of any of it, not for one minute and I have visited most of the temples uncountable times. Each time I look for something new - each time I find something that astounds me. Recently I have been studying the reliefs at the Medinet Habu - there are quite a few relating to the Opet ceremony there.

Liza

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 23 June 2004).]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Cassia: Where are you???
cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Hi - I'm sorry. I got preoccupied on different threads.

I won't be coming to Egypt until I sell my business, and I don't know when that's going to happen. When it does, I have a 3 - 6 mth itinerary all lined up, though!

Until now, the "when" in terms of seasons has been predicated strictly on the fact that airfare is cheapest in late Feb. & March, for some reasons. Which is fine by me, because as one who has never seen a desert, I really want to experience the Sirroco! Plus, the coldest night in Egypt is still warmer than our 12 degrees celsius here last night!

But now, there is a new date to work into the equation. When is the Islamic month of "Shaaban" these days?

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi cassia!

Sha'ban starts on September 15 this year.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
So do people think of Bastet, Amun, and all the rest of the old Egyptian gods as djinn? Or something completely different?
And are some allocated as "bad" / others "good?

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
No. They are largely ignored or thought of in the samee terms as fairy tales. Just things that daft people once believed in - too unimportant to be considered good or bad.

Only idiots like me (or tourists) would actually sit and talk to the old chap Osiris. I've been known to talk to his wife (Isis) too and on bad days I could be accused of nattering to his brother !!!

It makes life interesting and they never complain at the intrusion.

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for cassia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, they likely enjoy the attention!

So Abu Al Haggag Moulid is to Opet
as Christmas is to Yule.

What's up with the oranges?

In the "letters to the dead" thread, Ausar mentioned something about colours, then he never returned. Do you know anything about that?

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I have no idea why they chose to eat oranges while sitting on graves but it is probably because it is a fruit that is nearly always in season and is 'classier' than plain bread.

In what context were the colours mentioned? In connection with the dead in Egypt - shrouds are white - gallayias (for women) are black but the do not go to funerals they stay at home and wail. Men wear what they what they want to. Brides in Egypt wear white powder puff dresses and red dresses the following day. (In India white is a colour of mourning).

As you say Abu el Haggag is to Opet what Yule is to Christmas. It was conveniently appropriated as the locals would have continued celebrating it anyway. I think that every man, woman and child in Luxor must come out on the street to watch the parade.

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Ausar wrote:
In modern Egypt the Egyptian peasents call the soul Karineh and Karina which are supposed to be a double of a person that was born with them. These come in assorte colors.

But when I asked what "karineh/karina" directly translate to, and what the assorted colours are and what they mean, there was no reply.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I think that there are a lot of words that don't really have a translation. (I tried to explain to someone that without Arabic being the first language there are words than we can never get our heads around - but I failed).

I know that 'afrit' is a ghost. But I do not know the difference between an 'afrit' and a 'sonna'. Is there is one? Are boths afrits and sonnas scary?. Can anyone enlighten me here? Monica, Ausar, where are you?

Ghosts in western cultures are usually snow white - totally devoid of colour. Do Karinas match ghosts or are their assorted colours skin tones?

omelbanaat
Member # 4616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for omelbanaat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought that a "afrit" was a malevolent spirit. Ghosts are spirits that were once alive (human?), I'm not sure if that applies to a afrit.
Posts: 35 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Thanks OmelB - so is an 'afrit' a djinn rather than a ghost? Is a 'sonna' a ghost or a djinn? Is there a difference. I wondered if 'sonn'a was just a local word rather than a traditional Arabic one.
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An ifrit was mentioned in the Qu’an in the story of Sulayman and the Queen of Sheba:

“He said: "O chiefs! Which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me surrendering themselves in obedience?"
An Ifrît (strong) from the jinns said: "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place (council). And verily, I am indeed strong, and trustworthy for such work."” (27: 38-39)
Hope this helps.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Thanks Newcomer. It clarifies the afrit but I am still unclear about the sonna.

Cassia - have you found out anything about those colours yet?

cassia
Member # 4594

Rate Member
Hi LL!
Nope ... Ausar is being strangely quiet.
The other thread was left dangling.
Maybe he doesn't know!

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poke him awake !!!!
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
AUSAR AUSAR (LOUD YELL). WHEREFORE ART THOU AUSAR ?????????????????????? YOU ARE NEEDED.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com