EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » need help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need help
kandy girl
Member # 4637

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for kandy girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any one can help me find out really who this male is.I met him online and
i guess i reacted to fast w/out checking on his background.As you can say i fell in love
with him and i would do anything for him and
i think I've done too much and i just want to know the truth about this individual.seems like i been sending to much and i really don't know the whole truth about him.so i ask anybody 4 there help to give me some information on this male friend of mine.hes from Mansoura egypt
please i need help.

[This message has been edited by kandy girl (edited 30 June 2004).]

Posts: 7 | From: umatac guam | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you really want to ask here and see if anyone reacts, I think as a minimum you need to post a name. I have a friend in Mansoura, ....think of him as a bit like a nephew... well you never know... it's a small world?

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kandy girl
Member # 4637

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kandy girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
If you really want to ask here and see if anyone reacts, I think as a minimum you need to post a name. I have a friend in Mansoura, ....think of him as a bit like a nephew... well you never know... it's a small world?
I would really appreciate it he goes by the name of AHMED
MOHAMED MITWALLY said he age was 36 and his neighbor TAMER MOHAMED MOHAMED MOSTAFA.I thank 4 responding.for the information that i received and the outcome is true then i owe
you and newphew a big thank u and a little reward thanks awhole lot

------------------
evangeline quinata

Posts: 7 | From: umatac guam | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kandy girl
Member # 4637

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for kandy girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I need help anyone who lives in Mansoura
area can give me any information on a
male who said his name too be AHMED MOHAMED
MITWALLY at age 36.before i take this
relationship any further i need a little background info.on him cuz i find myself falling for him.i haven't heard from him 2 days. just today he appeared on messenger he said he was working.i gave to much to him and i don't want to be treated like dirt.so this is where i need help too see if he was telling the truth i assumed he said something about address 22 taba street Mansoura . need your help.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just sent an sms to my ' nephew' for you. it's worth a try!
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kandy girl
Member # 4637

Rate Member
quote:

Thanks for your reply,I would really appreciate it i guess i put to much $$$$ into his hands, he said that his computer company went down and he needed some cash but little does he know i kind of took my savings from my life insurance too help him out and that i had to take every cent out so its i have 2 start over building my insurance up again.but with your help and your nephew i would kindly give you a reward just to find the truth about this male.If infact hes not being honest then i let be as is. no turning back 4 me, what is done is done.if hes honest then lucky me huh,but from my heart i will thank-you and your nephew for the help you've given me. and if the truth unfolds i would kindly give u a liitle gift and your nephew.cuz i cried for help and you replied back.THANK-YOU AGAIN
If so you have some answers 4 me you can
E-MAIL ME vangie_quinata@hotmail.com
thank you

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kandy girl...

Regardless of the truth of his financial situation...unfortunately, a lot of men with a load of financial problems seemed to have found a pot of gold with women 'helping' out with loads of $$$...

Do you hope to recover that money? do you have legal proof you 'lent' it to him?

quote:
Originally posted by kandy girl:
Thanks for your reply,I would really appreciate it i guess i put to much $$$$ into his hands, he said that his computer company went down and he needed some cash but little does he know i kind of took my savings from my life insurance too help him out and that i had to take every cent out so its i have 2 start over building my insurance up again.but with your help and your nephew i would kindly give you a reward just to find the truth about this male.If infact hes not being honest then i let be as is. no turning back 4 me, what is done is done.if hes honest then lucky me huh,but from my heart i will thank-you and your nephew for the help you've given me. and if the truth unfolds i would kindly give u a liitle gift and your nephew.cuz i cried for help and you replied back.THANK-YOU AGAIN
If so you have some answers 4 me you can
E-MAIL ME vangie_quinata@hotmail.com
thank you

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kandy girl
Member # 4637

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kandy girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
kandy girl...

Regardless of the truth of his financial situation...unfortunately, a lot of men with a load of financial problems seemed to have found a pot of gold with women 'helping' out with loads of $$$...

Do you hope to recover that money? do you have legal proof you 'lent' it to him?

I don't need the money he can have it.all i asked was one thing and that is for him to be honest w/me but how dense can i be huh."stupid me" yes i have proof by sending it through Western Union. But i don't kare so much about the money all i want is the truth was that too much for me to ask.if i know what kind of person he is then i will turn around and never look back.then again i can't really blame it on him i am 2 blame too. as i said how can i be so dense.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear kandy girl:

Sorry no luck nobody knows them ....or as is sometimes the case in Egypt nodody in the city wants to admit to knowing them.

Sorry for what happened to you, like you I just hate dishonesty.

Penny

kandy girl
Member # 4637

Rate Member
quote:
Dear kandy girl:

Sorry no luck nobody knows them ....or as is sometimes the case in Egypt nodody in the city wants to admit to knowing them.

Sorry for what happened to you, like you I just hate dishonesty.

Penny

Thank you and thanks to your nephew,but it seems like this male is from egypt alexandria looks like i guess lied about where he works. funny to think about it he said he owns a computer company and yet i found out he works for the cafe where is usually chats w/me. he should have just told me he needed money to get his own computer. I went browsing on the internet and came along this place called LOVE COMPASS and I got some information but its not what I'm looking for.THANKS for your help.I guess i wanted to hear the truth from him.then i just turn the other way and never look back. THANK YOU AGAIN if u need a favor i don't mind doing the favor for you and your nephew .thanks again.......KANDY GIRL

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com