EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » i search for job in cairo hospitals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i search for job in cairo hospitals
jasmina
Member # 4777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasmina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am jasmina
a muslima nurse from romania
i am married with an egyptian who finish the medicine last year
and i want to go to live with him in cairo
i want to fined jos as nurse
tell me if someone can help me or know how i can search
sallam alekum

Posts: 4 | From: romania | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ah_farrag
Member # 4717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ah_farrag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AS salam Alikom
Don't worry about getting a nursing job in Cairo,There are many private hospitals there.
Also you have a good english language as i think.

So you just need to contact these private hospitals as soon as you reach Cairo.

Ahmed

Posts: 674 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jasmina:
i am jasmina
a muslima nurse from romania
i am married with an egyptian who finish the medicine last year
and i want to go to live with him in cairo
i want to fined jos as nurse
tell me if someone can help me or know how i can search
sallam alekum

asalamoe alykoem
If you check the topics you will see that akshar also posted a request for a nursing job...there are some contact numbers addresses and names that you can contact.So check her topic "Advice please about getting a nursing job in Egypt"...you will get some info there.

You will find something Insha Allah

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jasmina,

How about the hospital where your husband works?

Do not worry, nurse jobs are always in demand everywhere you go.

It is better that you enquire in person, with the help of your husband, once you arrive in Egypt. Internet job searching is still quite new in Egypt and more suited for computer engineers than nurses

Mult noroc!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com