EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I like a girl but..............

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I like a girl but..............
bad_boy
Member # 4796

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for bad_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a girl that I love so mush and she likes me and every thing but there is only one problem, that she likes 2 other guys and that gives us a total of 3 boys in her life.
She is ever thing that I have in my life, and I don't want her to chose one of us 3 cause I have a felling that I知 going to loose her. So can u help me!!! plez

Posts: 6 | From: halifax,canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianFire
Member # 4570

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, all i can tell you is, be yourself, an if she likes the real you, then she'll choose you.

also.. if shes stallin, just be str8 with her and tell her its you or nuthin.. an just go out an find someone else

Posts: 11 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear bad boy;
I feel for you. I think most of us have gone thru something like this. When someone tends to like someone so much we become overwhelmed by this feeling. I think deep down inside you know that when a person has true feelings for someone they only focus on that person (just like you towards her)and unlike your "friend" whom has feelings for 2 other guys. Remember two things: Not everybody that you like will return the feeling. and also, if this is the case walk away with your dignity and look somewhere else. TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS...

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirk
Member # 4259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 3 girls that love me very deerly. My wife and two daughters.

Just walk your way day by day. Be honnest and open and things will fall into their place.

One day you might come in the same possition as I am, inch Allah, and you will find yourself a happy man.

Posts: 71 | From: Belgium | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saladin
Member # 4220

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saladin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me guess, you met her online and fell in love online?
If so, you really need to step away from the computer and go look for a real woman

Posts: 94 | From: Boise, Idaho, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad_boy
Member # 4796

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saladin:
If so, you really need to step away from the computer and go look for a real woman

Posts: 6 | From: halifax,canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad_boy
Member # 4796

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saladin:

first off all i wana thanx every 1 who reapled,
and secand off all i didn't met her on line she's my class mate.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com