EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » you know youve been on ES too long when.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: you know youve been on ES too long when....
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night i dreamt about you all....!

HA ha.. ES had all sorts of other functions.. from little things like hundreds of smileys, and colourful writing in different fonts to things like threads updating on the screen as you type, icons as to whos on line, alerts with pop ups when someone has replied to your posts and a screen like todays active topics but with ones you choose to watch. there was even an alert as to a catfight with a link!!!

but this is the best bit.... i had a dinner party, i PMd you all and you arrived at the table instantly. now picture the scene, about 20 of us all sitting round.... OUR AVATARS that is! pigs and cats mousseT was scary.. sonomod passed her opinion on everything, Corv had a few problems eating in his spacesuit... the queen herself graced us with her presence... tigerlily looked beautiful, annisa fitted right in eating her corn, imagine looking at snoozin across the table, hats everywhere, tooties sunflower sat in the middle along with melatis peaches. the green truck took up 2 spaces, sadeeqy didnt have a head, just spoke with her hands!!! Madamme mohammed spoke on the phone the whole time. Jesus Cesar (who is very good looking in the flesh) chocked and loved one rushed to help. but get this..... Masrawi was there!! he was just his name.. complete with underscores floating at head height above his chair !!! Ha ha!!!

we had such a laugh talking about the people that wernt there...Horemheb, we had 'tears_in_our_eyes' laughing...donkey monkey! there was catfights, political argument, flirting, religion....course some people ignored eachother, some fell in love!!

sometimes someone would say something and a smilie would pop up... sometimes we'd finish a whole course before we'd get a response!

what a wonderful night... wouldnt it be funny!!!
in fact now Tigermans back... we'll have to do it again sometime.. soon!

Who shall we invite? Who volunteers to host the next party then? whats on the menu?

Ha ha ha!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

even about me ? [Smile]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes babe... you brought me a spell checker as a gift! LOL!!!

theres a point.... what gifts would you bring for eachother?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a pint of beer [Eek!]
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

or maybe some smelly French cheese [Big Grin]
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

Not about all of us...or I'm to unimportant quantity?! [Roll Eyes] Definitely YES [Big Grin] Doesn't matter...I will grow up one day [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Oh my sweet Karla. the next party will be a picnic in the park. we shall lay out a big blanket on the grass underneath you!!!!!
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need an ES vacation I think.......
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh my sweet Karla. the next party will be a picnic in the park. we shall lay out a big blanket on the grass underneath you!!!!!

Will you do this for me Charm? [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice one charm .. but I wasnt invited [Frown] oh the humanity!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
now i feel bad..... OK, we can all take hallucinogenic drugs at the picnic!!!!!!!
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the invitation Charm! I am there already (ehi! don't you hear the bell ringing!!! Come to open!!!!!) and I promise the tiger will behave like a soft kitten!

I will bring over my joy of living and share it with you all... I have so much in me that I have plenty to spread around! [Smile]

Come on guests to the ES party, what are you gonna bring of yourselves to share with the others?

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

I would love to learn how to speak cockney [Razz] that what you can bring/teach me, I've been watching easternder for ages and tried to imitate theirs accents in from of my mirror.
But zi is not verrry easy when you have a strong French accent:(

karla
Member # 5472

Can I bring Zorbeah (it's my favorite plaything [Smile] ) with me on the party? [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
Can I bring Zorbeah (it's my favorite plaything [Smile] ) with me on the party? [Big Grin]

of course.... in fact i insist...... what is it???

Anissa, cockney it is. you jus pull up a pew, sit dan, take the weight off yer plates a meat, an i'll clue ya up to the ol slang over a nice cuppa rosie. luvly jubly.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
perhaps we could hold the picnic in the grounds of the palace your Maj?
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
Thanks for the invitation Charm! I am there already (ehi! don't you hear the bell ringing!!! Come to open!!!!!) and I promise the tiger will behave like a soft kitten!

I will bring over my joy of living and share it with you all... I have so much in me that I have plenty to spread around! [Smile]

Come on guests to the ES party, what are you gonna bring of yourselves to share with the others?

I am gonna bring my tomato juice!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but get this..... Masrawi was there!! he was just his name.. complete with underscores floating at head height above his chair !!! Ha ha!!!

Was i hot?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
your the best lookin name ive ever seen!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmasrawi... mmmmmmmm.

those underscores look like handle bars...... its just too early here to be picturing the saddle!!!!!!!

right, im off for a cold shower!!!!!!!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
your the best lookin name ive ever seen!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmasrawi... mmmmmmmm.

those underscores look like handle bars...... its just too early here to be picturing the saddle!!!!!!!

right, im off for a cold shower!!!!!!!

u should see me in italics then ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Celebrating the 80th birthday of Her Royal Maj in conjunction with Big Fancy Soiree Productions presents a number of events celebrating the birthday on 21st April of me, her Royal Maj to include a private reception for friends old and new gathered from the 6 corners of the world which regularly meet on Egyptsearch.

It is with the greatest pleasure that Liz and Phil cordially invite
All members to a Champagne Reception to be held in the Banqueting Hall Buckingham Palace prior to a Garden Party within the finely manicured lawns of the Palace grounds.

There will be an extensive menu catering to all tastes which will include:
Pie and mash
Jellied eels
Colcannon and Irish Stew
Rigatoni al forno
L'escargot
Weinershnitzel on Sauerkraut
Borsht
Clam chowder
Pastrami on Rye
Stroganoff
Taco Bell enchiladas
Budweiser and Bruichladdich 20 year old malt

At 6pm there will be dancing to Ed and Andy's 'sounds of the 70's disco', followed at sunset by The Royal Phil Orchestra conducted by the man himself, in an elegant and sumptuous rendition of 'Last Tango in Palace'.

Dress code: punk

R.S.V.P
Via e mail to :
lizandphilsbigdo@buckpalace.poshroad.co.uk

Download your invite here
www.royal.gov.uk

There will be extensive parking facilities within the grounds, but the following modes of transport should on the first instance report to Horse Guards parade where valet parking is available due to current security legislation.

Camels
Trucks ( all types )
Tanks and military personel vehicles
Space crafts incl lunar modules and orbiting space stations
Farmyard transportation
Horses, carriages, and chariots
Aircraft incl fixed wing
Fruit and vegetable lorries

We hope you enjoy your stay.

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

elizabeth seems that you vying with Charm for to have us on your party [Cool] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
SQQQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Im so excited!!!!!! the palace!!!!!!

masrawi.... will you be in italics??? perhaps i could convince you to be a little bold?!!!!

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an excited piglet?

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:

masrawi.... will you be in italics??? perhaps i could convince you to be a little bold?!!!!

Don't go! It's a trap! elizabeth will cook you! [Big Grin] [Wink]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:

Well, it all depends on the overall format of the template. And the settings of course.
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sassy boy... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:

Well, it all depends on the overall format of the template. And the settings of course.
Actions speak louder than words...........

how big is your... em,... font?!!!

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
quote:

Actions speak louder than words...........

how big is your... em,... font?!!!

Let's just say it is big enough to be seen by those who are even legally blind. Having said that, i am sure you know that it isn't only about the size of the font, but how well u can come across using that font. And how well u prepare before using that font. And what one does after they are finished with that font.

Oh God ... documents, documents, documents.

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh God ... documents, documents, documents.

Wow, a Mature and Narrow escape... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

bring your toys with u sadeeqy?
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
bring your toys with u sadeeqy?

Can't you see my hands....? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:

[Eek!]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
[Eek!]

Dumb with astonishment... [Confused] i must have done something amazingly well... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLP!!!!!

I need supplier of safety pins for my outfit!!!
Know anyone who supplies in bulk?
I've shredded a taffeta ballgown in teal , it has chain mail applique, with sash in Bay City Rollers tartan, but need the pins to complete the look..............

Know anyone who wants a flunkies job at the palace?

[Confused]
I'm holding interviews on the 2nd April.

Apply online here:

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page4035.asp

click recruitment then vacancies under flunky.

Your Royal Maj

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

ROFL:D
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
quote:
quote:

ARE YOU STUPID?????????
Who do you think shes gonna suff in my mouth?!!!!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:

yes, clearly.... it was your toes i hadn't noticed stepping on!!!!!
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ARE YOU STUPID?????????

[Eek!] better run for my life!! [Big Grin]
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ARE YOU STUPID?????????

What happens with you????? What it's wrong with you?????
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
an excited piglet?

You remind me of the boys who had a crush on me on primary school.

Charm he loooooves you!!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ARE YOU STUPID?????????

What happens with you????? What it's wrong with you?????
girl chill, she meant I am a tomato.. and you know they put a tomato on the mouth of th pig.. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
an excited piglet?

yes hore, i believe youve entered....sorry i mean entertained a few on your texan farms..... has your invitation arrived yet.....no?
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
QUOTE]girl chill, she meant I am a tomato.. and you know they put a tomato on the mouth of th pig.. [Big Grin] [Wink] [/QB]

I thought that usually it put the apple, not tomato!!! [Razz]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:

ladies, ladies, ladies ... no need to fight.

there is plenty of masrawi to go around.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
QUOTE]girl chill, she meant I am a tomato.. and you know they put a tomato on the mouth of th pig.. [Big Grin] [Wink]

I thought that usually it put the apple, not tomato!!! [Razz] [/QB]
well i am both a tomato and an apple... [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:

Girl, you didn't! Boobs and boots... that's all a girl need to survive out there.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

And a "horny skin" can have more than one sense, you know... [Roll Eyes]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
QUOTE]girl chill, she meant I am a tomato.. and you know they put a tomato on the mouth of th pig.. [Big Grin] [Wink]

I thought that usually it put the apple, not tomato!!! [Razz] [/QB]
well it should be an apple..... but you can see what i meant!!!!!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com