EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » unusual things to do before you die

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: unusual things to do before you die
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to be a contestant on tekeshi's castle!

apart from the usual things, does anyone have any other ideas, goals or ambitions?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iam going to marry my Egyptian partner.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
be strapped to an old bi plane and fly over somewhere exotic, looking like an old 30s movie star.....and arrive back on the ground, lipstick in tact!!! ha
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have dinner with Ralph Fiennes..... hmmmmmmmmm.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maryanne:

Egyptian [Confused] weren't you flying out to Morocco to marry a Moroccan that you had met on a week's holiday a few months ago???
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maryanne:

is it the man who works in the butchers.... was that you? yea, im sure that was you... is it him?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking that myself - sounds like you've had an interesting few months, Maryanne!
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

[Big Grin] One of mine would be have dinner with Ranulph Fiennes - Ralph's great uncle.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
better not make it a finger buffet... he doesnt have too many of those left!

BTW... hes a big hero of mine.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

[Big Grin] One of mine would be have dinner with Ranulph Fiennes - Ralph's great uncle.
No problem then..... let's make reservations ( but for which year?)! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more or less with Oscar Wilde on this one. "Try anything once, except for incest and Morris dancing".
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL... i like that jessie!!!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
I'm more or less with Oscar Wilde on this one. "Try anything once, except for incest and Morris dancing".

really you dont say i thought we were all EVE'S and MEN were all ADAMS [Big Grin]
SIN NO MORE ,HE AMONGS U WITH NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE i just love what jesus said brings so much memories flooding back , [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure life's been strange,just got to get the right man before i decide to marry.. [Big Grin] had many choices and opportunity's by many men asking but maybe i was flattered by it all..Hossam is a Egyptian/British citizen living here in the UK [Big Grin] in fact he has done me proud and knocked me for six..A woman has choices too to who ever she wants to marry.Just got to get that compatible feeling first,then turn it into love..love..love..yes o i have gone mad and he has too expressed his madness lol...but you know life is life just be happy what it brings you.I meet him on-line [Big Grin] lines 120 miles from me so its not too bad..yes iam happy at last ..finally!!
i say that with a big [Big Grin]

[Wink]

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
maryanne, how do you know he is the right man? i mean, ive heard you talk about at least 3 different men in the last 5 months... theres nothing wrong with that, but marriage talk already???!!!! isnt it a bit too soon?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
especially having met him on the net.
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Don't worry charm How are you?We are both Muslims here living alone in the uk..not getting any younger either...lol..so why not create a happiness in our lives..iam happy and he is happy..I think marriage is quickly decided because what else is there to do or orchieve..I know his reasons for being in the UK and he has struggled alot in fact me too its not easy so we float along in the same boat of life.meeting on the net is a weird and dangerous experience but once you meet everything changes..start living life outside the net ( he-he i sound a nutter)life is life nothing we can do to change what happens is there? only to improve it somehow..if we believe we have found a person to be with why not build it up..we only live once in this life so why not make it live it the best way we can..take care charm

Iam glad he lives in the uk and he is a permemt residence so it not a problem..both on safe ground so there be no traveling around.He was always there for me even when i had my last realtionship,he was the one who said if things dont work out come back! so I did!! so here we are today once again..

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ah, he sounds nice! hope you dont think i was being negative... im all for the big love affair!!! i guess its just the word 'marriage'... its such a big deal to me (not that it isnt to you) and it seems quick, but i guess i forget sometimes that muslim culture is different to my own.

good luck to you both... and remember to enjoy every second of the precious start to your relationship... its a magical feeling isnt it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com