EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » muslims engaging in cyber ???????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: muslims engaging in cyber ???????
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for your comments. While it may seem "safe" to engage in cybersex because it is easier than other "haram sex-related outlets," we disagree. Any form of illicit sex should not be prevalent, whether in person or via a Cyber cafe! To our knowledge, there have not been studies done yet on the involvement of Muslims in cybersex. We are not denying that some Muslims are engaged in cyber sex.

As for your assumption that perhaps Muslim men are more prone to such a practice than women today, we agree but not for the same reasons you might think. We do think more Muslim men might be more prone to engage in cybersex perhaps because of the possibility that women either have lesser access to the internet or are not nearly as shameful in their conduct via the internet.

What is interesting is that the Cyber Counselor service received approximately 56% of the questions came from women in 2003. women! More women than men used the internet to communicate their concerns regarding relationships, family and so many other issues in general.

Again, we do not have the research to address specific issues you are raising but we thank you for writing to us with this important topic. And Allah Knows Best

As-salamu alaykum sheikh:

As most of us know cybersex is ruining the individual and family lives of not just non-muslims but Muslims as well. So far this phenomenon seems unstoppable especially considering that its main driver is Internet which is not going to go away.

My question is what are the practical ways we can save our (Muslim) families in general and children in particular from this storm of the devil?

Jazak-Allah!

http://www.islamonline.net/livedialogue/english/Browse.asp?hGuestID=s6ErKQ

AMD THIS IS FOR YOU I KNOW UR SIGNED HERE NOW ,UR DIRTY !!!!!I HOPE U LOVE THE THREAD AND SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ,,MRS '
''M'''YOU BOTH SUCK!!!!!!

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx brother .

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shewholoves
Member # 11562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shewholoves     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met a lot of middle-east men that are Muslims online. I am good friends with several of them. These men are my friends because they do not engage in sexual conversations. However, when I first chat with Muslim men online here is the routine: Hello, I love you, take your clothes off. The conversation does not move that fast, but usually ends in them wantingn to see me naked and claiming that is okay because I am their wife. I am rather amused by their behavior. They are missing so much in respect to cutural exchange. My male friends are good men that respect me, and I respect them. It is a nice to know these few Good Muslim men.
Posts: 17 | From: new hampshire | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND PLENTY PEOPLE LIE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE ENGAGING IN SEX ACTIVITY WHEN THE OOPOSITE DID NOT ,AND I HOPE THAT PERSON READ THIS ,cus she is one wiered sick delusioned biatch...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com