EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » hi everybody

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hi everybody
germany75
Member # 11492

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for germany75         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeeeey Tibe, how are you? Don't feel attacked, just wondering how everything is going with G. How about the wedding plans?
Posts: 71 | From: germany | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Razz]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germany75
Member # 11492

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germany75         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck!
Posts: 71 | From: germany | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germany75
Member # 11492

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germany75         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you will certainly need a lot of luck. Marrying an hurghada gigolo when you are single is already hard, but involving your kids in this, that's ... let's say: dangerous? stupid?
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germany75:
you will certainly need a lot of luck. Marrying an hurghada gigolo when you are single is already hard, but involving your kids in this, that's ... let's say: dangerous? stupid?

U started the post friendly and saying "dont get offended", but did you just open it to attack? Didnt you mum ever teach u "if u have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all"... this certainly apply here..
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germany75:
Heeeeey Tibe, how are you? Don't feel attacked, just wondering how everything is going with G. How about the wedding plans?

You know, it's one thing to warn somebody about a guy. It's entirely another to harass her.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubyroo
Member # 11104

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubyroo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people really ought to get a life. Why can't you leave her alone? Have you got some sort of mental problem germany 75?
Posts: 31 | From: england | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
santanesia
Member # 10108

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for santanesia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people have a mental illness called ' comom sense'.
German, it makes me abset also, but it is her choice. I just wish the kids could stay.

Posts: 106 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubyroo
Member # 11104

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubyroo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let her live with her own 'common sense' then. There is no need to keep attacking and taking the p*** out of someone. Its totally uneccesary.
Posts: 31 | From: england | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member

santanesia
Member # 10108

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for santanesia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She can live with her own 'common sense' anytime that she wants, but the KIDS don't need to.
Posts: 106 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by santanesia:
She can live with her own 'common sense' anytime that she wants, but the KIDS don't need to.

what is it to you?? they are her kids and iam sure she will chose the best for them. some people are wierd.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germany75
Member # 11492

Rate Member
The best (?) thing that happens to her is that Gabriel will come to Denmark. So the kids still see their father and they will have a new stepfather. Although i hope G. will not become very dominant to her and her kids. And i do hope that she will not move to Egypt, that's the worst thing she could do right now...
santanesia
Member # 10108

Rate Member
I'm glad they are staying in Denmark, some months ago the plan was to move to Egypt.

Sara,
What is it with me?
It is none of your bussines, but I love being weird, thank you.
They are not just her kids, they are their kids(ex hubby also).

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm glad they are staying in Denmark, some months ago the plan was to move to Egypt.

Sara,
What is it with me?

still none of your business?? iam very sure that tibe made the right choice since there is so much interest in her kids now wow how caring
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's none of your business, Germany75, what Tibe will do and not do. Now get a life, find yourself another stud und lass' sie in Ruhe!!!! [Mad]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAU WAU!!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:

Sara,
What is it with me?

The plan has never - I repeat NEVER - been to move to egypt. We will spent all of november there together with G. I would never move my kids that fare away from their dad, friends and family - that was always pointed out by me -not that I feel I have to defend my descions in life to someone who only express false concerns for my childrens wellbeing.
My kids has been my number 1 priority in life since the day they where born , - and will be so to the day I die.
And G. will become their best friend but never their dad - they already got a very good dad.
G is moving to Denmark [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]The plan has never - I repeat NEVER - been to move to egypt. We will spent all of november there together with G. I would never move my kids that fare away from their dad, friends and family - that was always pointed out by me -not that I feel I have to defend my descions in life to someone who only express false concerns for my childrens wellbeing.
My kids has been my number 1 priority in life since the day they where born , - and will be so to the day I die.
And G. will become their best friend but never their dad - they already got a very good dad.
G is moving to Denmark [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

That should really be the end of that discussion right?? And for you Germany75: i really feel sorry for you that your life is so empty that u have to attack people to keep yourself entertained.. hope u move on real soon and leave Tibe ang G alone..

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com