EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » MEDICAL TREATMENT?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MEDICAL TREATMENT?
Habibty
Member # 11721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habibty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE APPROXIMATE COST OF A HEART OPERATION IN CAIRO?
THE PATIENT WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL ABOUT 2 WEEKS.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Posts: 18 | From: Manchester/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
erm, you haven't been asked to help out with the cost of an operation for one of your habiby's "sick relatives" have you? Run now, as fast as you can - I'm not being heartless, honest.
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about equal to the positive equity in your UK house.

apply for a remortgage today... QUICK.. HES DYYYYYYYINNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habibty
Member # 11721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habibty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM STARTING TO WORRY FROM YOUR COMMENTS SO I AM PLANNING TO FLY TO LUXOR AS SOON AS I CAN. I WILL LOOK FOR A FLIGHT TODAY.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE CHEAPEST AIRLINE FROM MANCHESTER TO LUXOR?
THE ONLY FLIGHTS I HAVE FOUND ARE VERY EXPENSIVE.

Posts: 18 | From: Manchester/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monarch airlines fly every Monday from Manchester to Luxor. Try A1 Travel.com. I find them reasonable!

Having said that I do agree with everyone else's comments! Take care and good luck.

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why go to all the expense of flying out there just because you haven't heard from him for a couple of days??? If he is after your money you running out there at the drop of a hat will give him a good indication that he has got you on a string.

If he truly loves you he will get in touch with you as soon as he can with a believable excuse. If you are that worried, isn't there someone else you could contact to find out how he is?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she's typing in caps cause her eye sight is failing...

how old are you exactly?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of heart operation? Transplant? Valve replacement? Bypass? They all have different costs. They can also get it done at the National Heart Institute and many other places for free! Tell him that.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germany75
Member # 11492

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germany75         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally, egypt people don't ask money to anyone, especially not to their (future) wifes. If someone isn't able to pay for an operation, they first ask their relatives, friends or in mosquee. People from mosquee will handle the money. But when the patient really can't find money, they will do the operation for free.Poor people (especially poor people) are to proud to ask money. So i guess in this case he's just a cheater, like many, many others. He's a real professional gigolo it seems... Be carefull!
Posts: 71 | From: germany | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com