EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » to pubestone/betty boeing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: to pubestone/betty boeing
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry to the forum for polluting it with more personal rubbish, but ive just received a very serious threat from this member via PM. i did try to keep it in PMs but she has removed the facility.

to pubestone. before you shout your mouth off at me and threaten to hack into my PC for my personal data, i suggest go back and re-read that particular post and SEE THE SARCASM. every man and his dog can see im BEING SARCASTIC.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what happend... what post?? no one should be threathing eachother in here... that should be grounds for getting ones id shut down
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM me an appology and i'll delete this thread and say no more about it.

till then it stands as a warning to people who thought you were ok.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm it was clear it was sarcasm!!!!
Has she been on chimps mushrooms?.........
[Confused]
Just goes to show how certain things can be misconstrued, misinterpreted..........Pubes
she was being sarcastic I even commented on that on the thread.........
sort it out with charm please, too much aggro over misunderstanding........ [Smile]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i think shes gone.

my advice to you if you are reading this...

(which we know everyone who storms off in a huff does)

start again with a new username if you dont want to apologize, or join a happy clappy forum.

oh, and if you do come back, try to chill out a bit... LOL i still cant believe you thought 'I' was calling you white UK trash!!!!

i mean HELLO'O check my avatar <-----

[Roll Eyes]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhhhhhhhhh what i miss ive been away most of the afternoon whos threatend who uhhhhhhm sounds like its deja vu ,me not happy too got bad pms as well suck it to them SO WHAT I MISS TELL ME IM LOST ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com