EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian lady doctotors needed for circumcising white girls in Saudi Arabia (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egyptian lady doctotors needed for circumcising white girls in Saudi Arabia
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt:
I do not believe for one moment that Saudi princes have woman circumcised (and I have inside knowledge) and if I am wrong where is the ethics of the doctor who does this to unwilling and unkowing "victims"

and you believe this "inside source"?

And loads of doctors have ethics problems. Doctors aren't angels, saints or superheros, they are people. And when you give a doctor too much power they lose alot of perspective.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
man who are circumcise are ercting and ejaculating no proble,

women who r circumcised r making orgaim no problem

there is no problem no problem no problem.

It is a problem; it is an insult to God who created human beings with wisdom. When people "correct" what He made, it's as if they do not accept Him.
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said I have inside knowledge not source. I maybe no more than you do what goes on with Saudi Princes.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt:
I said I have inside knowledge not source. I maybe no more than you do what goes on with Saudi Princes.

Have you been under a Saudi Prince or have you known a nurse that worked in the wing of the Mayo hospital the Saudi Prince paid for?

Mind you, Saudi Princes don't allow doctors (Male or Female) to check out that part of the anatomy of the Prince's "personal secretary".

Yeah at Mayo alot of beautiful things are repaired. [Frown]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian_batman
quote:
man who are circumcise are ercting and ejaculating no proble,

women who r circumcised r making orgaim no problem

there is no problem no problem no problem.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Ok first off males are circumcised when they are born...so they don't even remember how painful it might have been
we are talking the woman having this done much later in life?? OUCH and Yuck! OMG this is the strangest forum I've ever read. [Eek!]

Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com