EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » FOR EGYPTIAN MEN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FOR EGYPTIAN MEN
survey
Member # 13306

Icon 4 posted      Profile for survey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please join my survey online

I'm writing my thesis about female tourists traveling to Hurghada in order to have relationships and I would like to know from the Egyptian men what they think about it

all questions are 100% anonymous

thanks for your help, survey

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First you should have to know how big the group is in real. How many of the female visitors of Hurghada are there in order to have a relationship?
All visitors = 100 %
Male 50% and female 50%?
A part is in a relationship or married.
A part is just on a holiday.
So, how big is this group, and why investigate this? And WHY ONLY HURGHADA???
And do you expect honest answers on something like this??? Don`t think so.
If you really want to come to an honest opinion about this, you have to:
- Be male, and preferable Egyptian
- Go there and talk in private

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Survey, why not making a survey yourself and testing Egyptian men?

Go on a weeklong holiday and see how many of these guys would love to come together with you after work, meet you again the next day and start talking about the future and that you are the one and only for each of them.

Ha and I know already the outcome...... [Big Grin] [Cool]

I just wish that not so many foreign women would take all this BS so serious and just enjoy the time with their Egyptian gods as long as its last - one holiday......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Tigerlily, I think there are more women then you think, who don`t want to "enjoy" a man for a holiday. And, to be honest, it sounds pretty cheap and low-level. In fact it does confirm the bad stories about Western women. Do you feel like one of these???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Buhahahahahaha!
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well better this than to get caught up in BS and lies!

BTW, ????, did you have a look at a.m. link?

"Bezness **
The term "Bezness" is a combination of the German word "Beziehung" (Relationship) and the English word "business". It describes the phenomenon of a growing number of European female tourists who are travelling to Hurghada and having a relation with Egyptian men. While the women are expecting to have a relationship in the western sense of understanding, Egyptian men are often using those relationships as a way of making a living"

Survey, are you German? I know at least two German-speaking websites dealing with that problem.

And there is also a German lady who wrote a book couple of years ago on the subject. You might want to check on it; I'll check on her name.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elham*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gross
who cares*
tramps and jezebels
getting thrills for holiday

pass*

Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is someone working Sono's voice from behind a curtained cubicle? [Razz]

Singing...'We're off to see the wizard...'' [Eek!]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think so SWYS, she would care* lol
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elham*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont mean to insult
someone
im saying i dont care
what people do in privacy
[Frown]

Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elham can't be Sono then, as she cares* about all of our private lives. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
do you mean sono like one?

[Confused]
i dont care about anyones private lives [Frown]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is this the level required these days for a thesis...go and find something useful to research and stop wasting tax payers money.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elham*:
tramps and jezebels

Isn't that on old Cher song?

No, sorry, it was Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elham*
Member # 13280

Rate Member
i think she was before my time

but we could write a new one [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Well, Tigerlily, I think there are more women then you think, who don`t want to "enjoy" a man for a holiday. And, to be honest, it sounds pretty cheap and low-level. In fact it does confirm the bad stories about Western women. Do you feel like one of these???

*Sigh of relief*
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
MK. because of?????
survey
Member # 13306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for survey         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Tigerlily

I'm Suisse actually and the woman you mean I know her. I was living for longer time in Egypt... but I think this is not a topic where you should test and play round - both sides I mean...

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well I didn't say that you should explore *everything* in the survey but by pretending to be a potencial girlfriend you'll see how the guys approaching you and what they tell will give you a glimpse of their real intentions. Since you lived there for some time you know how to deal with these sort of men and you know how to interpret their words. None of these guys is going to give you an honest answer right away unless you lay out a bait. Good luck.
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what kind of thesis is this for? BSc level, MA, MPHil, PhD - doesn't sound very robust for any kind of thesis.

What a load of trollop

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elham*:
jezebels

That is a fab word!! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,
Good luck in your survey,i hope you find what you are looking for [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hungph
Member # 13296

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hungph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I just wish that not so many foreign women would take all this BS so serious and just enjoy the time with their Egyptian gods as long as its last - one holiday......

I love the way you think [Wink]
Posts: 31 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com