EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » women with babies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: women with babies
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
walid ask me if we have babies in egypt
will the automaticly be american and egyptian or what how will they do it will they need visas to go between countries???

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No they will have missed on the evolution.

Go to bed Chimps.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina why are you thinking this far ahead.I presuming walid is Muslim and any off spring from a Muslim marriage the children will take the religion of the father..
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They will automatically have dual citizenship hon. You will have to register the birth

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya but will they need passports or visas?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydotapple:
Tina why are you thinking this far ahead.I presuming walid is Muslim and any off spring from a Muslim marriage the children will take the religion of the father..

ya i know they will be muslim thats not my question
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you find your answers..As you stated in some posts you needed some understanding of islam I thought you should know this first..it is most important ..why are you impatient to the fact you dont know whats going to happen.
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
no what i wanna know is he the child would need visas to both countries i dont mind my child being muslim i have excpeted that
walid already said our kids would be muslim i am stil young we can have kids and we have been togeather for 4 yrs so np i plan ahead

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
passports yes visa's i dont think so, not sure
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
that sucks

--------------------

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Passports, no visas.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
but if they are born from both of us i thought they was citizens of both country y they need passports?

--------------------

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
but if they are born from both of us i thought they was citizens of both country y they need passports?

Um, you need a passport to travel anywhere.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
4 years together and you not married yet! weird..I think in 4 years you would of learnt about each others cultures by now.
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
something is not right!!! every post you make you always say walid this and walid ask me that? Have you no thinking power for yourself..sorry tina but i think you should be aware Iam beginning to find you alittle odd.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well if u read all of them we havent met in person yet and ther for cant know all about the egyptian culture im in usa he is there
i asked a ligit question im askin women who have babies from egyptian men
its ok if u feel me odd np im ok with that im crazy and odd anyways
i can think formyself yes but he has said something and im not totally sure so yes i asked!!!

--------------------

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call the Egyptian Embassy or consulate in your area and ask them: the kids of an American woman and an Egyptian man can have both citizenships? and how?
They will let you know.

--------------------
Almaz

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
simple, passports are a must for any person traveling anywhere internationally, no matter where they are traveling to. Just as we as americans can leave the usa, but in order to return we must have a passport... Usually you cant get out without one but they have also made it so that you can not get into the states without one. Visas are a different story, there are some places that require them and others that dont depending on where you are coming from

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
walid ask me if we have babies in egypt
will the automaticly be american and egyptian or what how will they do it will they need visas to go between countries???

If born in Egypt the baby will be Egyptian. The baby will be American if/when you file a Report of Birth Abroad with the Embassy, you can obtain the babys social security number (and card) as well as the passport at that time.
No visa will be needed to go from one country to the other, just the passport as everyone else has.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alexandra21
Member # 13100

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexandra21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What if mother babtized her child in her own country? Is child still recognized as a muslim in Egypt(if father is muslim)?
Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alexandra21:
quote:

What if mother babtized her child in her own country? Is child still recognized as a muslim in Egypt(if father is muslim)?
According to the law children automatically take the religion of their father. This why a Muslim man can marry outside islam but a Muslim woman can not.

If the mother wants to baptize the child then I would say don't get married and don't have kids. You have some big issues to resolve and this should be done before not after

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must have MoU with him before marriage to protect unwilling cases, especially when getting baby. "Good luck is along with good intention." [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i am not worried about the religion of the child plz no more about religion i alredy know he or she will be muslim i have np with that
as to mou whats that??

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i am not worried about the religion of the child plz no more about religion i alredy know he or she will be muslim i have np with that
as to mou whats that??

I think she means "more of understanding" correct me if im wrong .
Goodluck .

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angel Heart:
You must have MoU with him before marriage to protect unwilling cases, especially when getting baby. "Good luck is along with good intention." [Smile]

MoU = Memorandum of Understanding = (in this case) prenuptial agreement.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com