EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Two-faced Men ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two-faced Men ?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was talking recently to a friend about some girls being two-faced. You know, they're basically back-stabbers and act nice to you but then turn around and bite back you.

I was thinking to myself, 'why are some women like that, men never do that?'.
Suddenly I realized that men are (generally) not like this to each other, are they?

I wonder what the difference is with some women. I HATE two faced women and choose not to surround myself with them, but I wonder if you have encountered a man-on-man situation like this.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex husband. He is soo nice to people to their face, especially men. Then mouths off behind their backs saying how he tells them off and how they are so stupid. I call him out on it all the time. hahah makes him so mad. But one should not say something that they wouldnt say to someones face.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
girl walid goes off in their face he aint no kinda 2 faced if he dont like ya thats it hahahahahahahaha if someone talks crap about me ooooooooooo girl i would not wanna be infront of him!!!i dont hate ya smuckers we just got off with a wrong foot!!!!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waterproof_mascara
Member # 13879

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for waterproof_mascara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
My ex husband. He is soo nice to people to their face, especially men. Then mouths off behind their backs saying how he tells them off and how they are so stupid. I call him out on it all the time. hahah makes him so mad. But one should not say something that they wouldnt say to someones face.

u and ur cheap live-away-from-you husband r 2 peas in a pod then [Cool]
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as if you know anything about how my husband is in person, or how he is at all. They are nothing alike thank goodness for that. Go talk about something you actually know something about and stop ruining threads...
show some respect for smuckers.
Hmm who else do i know as for men....
My manager at work, one of them, hehehe
he talks all nice to our store manager but when her back is turned wow, the words that come out of his mouth hahahaha

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANYWAY......... I mean the way men fight not their opinions of someone else in private.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he must be gay lol they are worse bitches then us!!!!

mascara has her 1 cent in shes a messed up soul troll too

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
well that is what i meant of my .. darn it i refuse to call him that.. My childrens father,, he will say he is going to let someone have it good, or tell them off or whatever and then when he is face to face he is soo nice. Or if someone gets pissy with him he will back off then behind their backs say how he told them how things are.

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

I've just never met men who act fake to their friends and then turn around and bad talk him behind his back. Are some women just more immature than most men? [Confused] Is that making sense, eahhh maybe it's too early for this. [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
im two faced to people i hate but to that point i can aslo tell them to their face i have np with that!!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hehehe, no i dont think we are more immature, just more emotional. Possibly some women dont want to hurt peoples feelings so they dont say things to them but then want to vent so they say it to others???? i dont know, i have never been able to do it. I pretty much say what i think directly to them, and if i dont say it to them i dont say it at all.

--------------------

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Suddenly I realized that men are (generally) not like this to each other, are they?

I agree, boys / men are not two-faced. They are not like this to each other and they are not like this to girls / ladies. You always have exceptions of course [Wink]
The back-stabbing thing, insulting one another, the jealousy-part is female.
It always strikes me HOW rude and cruel and nasty girls / women can be to each other.
Example ; You have gained some weight, he ??
is something only girls would say to each other.
Always bringing the other one down.

Maybe I am generalizing it all too much but I notice these things at work.
If I could choose, all my colleagues would be male [Smile] [Wink]
They are nicer to work with, giving positive feedback instead of negative comments.
It is not that I don't get along with my female colleagues but I am always so surprised (read : shocked) if they start public fights.
I never interfere (stay out of all this !!) but I always think ; Guys would NEVER say such nasty things to each other.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, i notice that was not really the question ... lol
Next to the "insulting one another-part" ... you have the "being 2-faced part"

I don't know if this is more typical female too.
Probably yes ... [Wink] (but that's just my personal opinion)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I was talking recently to a friend about some girls being two-faced. You know, they're basically back-stabbers and act nice to you but then turn around and bite back you.

I wonder what the difference is with some women. I HATE two faced women and choose not to surround myself with them, but I wonder if you have encountered a man-on-man situation like this.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Actually the question was simply more about men. Among us women we know two-faced women are out there (high school,middle school, sometimes the office) and I just cannot remember encountering men like this. [Confused]
mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no,
i have watched and listened to my boyfriend talk about his family and friends...and i have to be honest...he is so much more a gossip than i would ever be.
he gossips all of the time to me about everything about his cousins.
i will not go into details.
but he has told me things about his cousins that are just kind of icky.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES gives you the perfect answer to your question of who's being 2faced - men or women.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know loads of men who are double-faced. To his friends, to their families, to men and to women. They`re keeping up the respectable image of the decent men, but in secret....man, they`re haram as hell.
It is just the type of people. Being sneaky and mean is not a female characteristic!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't agree; I believe it's more a female trait.

Then again when it comes to a divorce most of the times both spouses will do anything they can to be in the better picture!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
ES gives you the perfect answer to your question of who's being 2faced - men or women.

Exactly.
Thinking back I can't remember many men who were two faced in my life. Gossip is not the same thing, yes men like to gossip.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Tigerlily, the double-facedness of the Arabic culture is a worldwide known conception. What is happening in secret does not exist, and after faced with it, it will be denied...
It`s not Arabic , IMO, but it is a characteristic of people with a special kind of mentality. There are numbers of men who are calling Western women whores, but they would never tell it right into the face of a Western woman. Of course it isn`t like this, as well as all Arabic people don`t have double faces, neither all women or all men...
During my whole working-carreer I`ve only worked in a majority of men, only for a short period I`ve worked with women. So, you could say I`m expierenced. I have a male job, and I`m working in a mens-world, since 20 years.
Of course it`s different to work with men. It was even different to work with Egyptian men only. (Much more difficult)So, the characteristics in Western men in an Western company, are different as they were in an Egyptian company. The Western men are not that gentle and caring, but on the other side much more direct and straight. In common, you know what you have, and with the Egyptian men you never know hwat you have. They can say this today, and tomorrow they can say the opposite. Not because they`re liars, hypocrites or something like that, but because it was considered as unpolight to refuse, or out of companionship or obligation to another man...
There are good men and bad men on both sides of the medal, and as a Western woman it`s much more easy to know who is in front of you, when he is Western...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I know loads of men who are double-faced. To his friends, to their families, to men and to women. They`re keeping up the respectable image of the decent men, but in secret....man, they`re haram as hell.
It is just the type of people. Being sneaky and mean is not a female characteristic!

I mostly agree with your posts, but not completely with this one ... [Smile]
ok, men / guys can be mean and rude (maybe on a personal level/ in relationships. Some of them are dishonest (example ; cheating guys)
(btw i like your way of saying it "haram as hell" )
but you think men too are sneaky and two-faced
for example at work ?? or to their friends ??

I have never experienced this or maybe i was just lucky ?? [Wink]

I think guys more easily "show their true colours" (just personal opinion)
Feel free to correct me [Wink] [Wink]

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
ok, I just read your post above ...
You were referring to Egyptian guys, so I do not know ...

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<with the Egyptian men you never know hwat you have. They can say this today, and tomorrow they can say the opposite. Not because they`re liars, hypocrites or something like that, but because it was considered as unpolight to refuse, or out of companionship or obligation to another man...>

Totally agree with this,but would add that they do it with women,too. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

I mostly agree with your posts, but not completely with this one ... [Smile]
ok, men / guys can be mean and rude (maybe on a personal level/ in relationships. Some of them are dishonest (example ; cheating guys)
(btw i like your way of saying it "haram as hell" )
but you think men too are sneaky and two-faced
for example at work ?? or to their friends ??

I have never experienced this or maybe i was just lucky ?? [Wink]

I think guys more easily "show their true colours" (just personal opinion)
Feel free to correct me [Wink] [Wink]

[Big Grin] Try to work in two different envirements, one Egyptian, one European. Only men around. I`m sure you will notice the difference! You know, working with men certainly offers benefits to a woman. When you`re not presenting yourself all the time as a "woman" you will be considered as one of them. In a way. Anyway, you hear it all, you see it all, the good, the bad and the ugly.
It gives another perspective!

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate two faced people, they make me sick. I was sitting at a table with some of my "friends" (whom I since then have cut myself off from), and another girl came to say hello. all of the girls at my table told her how beautiful she looked, etc etc. The girl had turned around and taken a few steps, when the girls at my table started talking about how ugly her outfit was and how she looked like a "whore".

I was floored. Scary. But I havent seen that as much in men, but I'm sure they do it as well.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i think men do it to but only in a language they will understand lol

--------------------

Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think men are more apt to just tell other men what they think, although I've heard them make brief comments here and there about another guy or just shake their heads. They just don't go on and on about it. In fact, I have been around a bunch of men who were trash-talking another guy. But when they saw him, they told him everything to his face anyway. I think it's some kind of bonding activity.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I have noticed the same as Gail. I have hardly EVER experienced where (for example) a group of men constantly trash talk another guy but when that guy comes around the group of men they all act nice and friendly with him only to attack him verbally again once he leaves. I'm not talking about being nice just to be polite, I mean outright two-faced haters.
I never see this in men at all, not in the states and not here in Egypt.

From women I have seen the two-faced factor, both in America women and in Egyptian women.

(I am always speaking generally btw). [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com