EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » one day at a time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: one day at a time
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONE DAY AT A TIME

The most useless thing to do ... ........Worry

The greatest Joy....................... ........Giving

The greatest loss.................Loss of self-respect

The most satisfying work............. ...Helping others

The ugliest personality trait......................Selfishness

The most endangered species...................Dedicated leaders

The greatest "shot in the arm"..................Encouragement

The greatest problem to overcome......... ....Fear

Most effective sleeping pill........... ...Peace of mind

The most crippling failure disease..... ....Excuses

The most powerful force in life.............. ........Love

The most dangerous pariah.................................A gossiper
The world's most incredible computer... ...The brain !

The worst thing to be without...................Hope

The deadliest weapon.... The tongue.......

The two most power-filled words..............."I Can"

The greatest asset.............. ...Faith

The most worthless emotion................Self-pity

The most prized possession................Integrity

The most beautiful attire................ ...A SMILE!

The most powerful channel of communication..... ...Prayer

The most contagious spirit............ .....Enthusiasm

The most important thing in life....... ........GOD

Everyone needs this list to live by.

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is actually beautiful, thanks mok-mok.
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks did you make the cake yet????????????? [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
thanks did you make the cake yet????????????? [Big Grin]

I plan to make it this weekend. I have a little problem though. The non-stick pan that I have is 16x12 inches (30x40 centimeters). Would that pose a problem? I do however have a regular aluminum pan that is 12x8 but it’s not really great (cheap brand).

I await your wisdom [Big Grin]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that pan will be fine it wont be as thick but it will taste just fine good luck with it cant wait to here about it . i am sure you will do just fine . the pan looked just like the one i use but mine isn't red [Big Grin]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
that pan will be fine it wont be as thick but it will taste just fine good luck with it cant wait to here about it . i am sure you will do just fine . the pan looked just like the one i use but mine isn't red [Big Grin]

Great and inshallah it will come out good [Smile] I feel so much pressure now [Embarrassed]
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not precisely sure what you two are referring to, but you better be careful of your baking time if you're using a larger pan!
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
good point loved one i would test it after 15 minutes with a knife . if it comes out clean. we are talking about my butter sponge cake go to my thread on the cake and then you will see what we are talking about [Smile]
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I'll check it out tonight after work thanks.
[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com