EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » good or bad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: good or bad
bongo
Member # 13914

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for bongo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do i find out weither he's good or bad as theres lots of gigs in luxor
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ask him questions and analyse his answers, same as any relationship.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bongo
Member # 13914

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bongo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but when ur not there how do know if he's playing the field
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are 'gigs' everywhere [Wink] (not just in Luxor, but all over the world).
Just trust your instincts.
If you think he is a playboy, he probably is ...

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliym
Member # 12012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliym     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u did not clear if its love or just friendship..,but i'll guess its love...

so u can pretend that u will going to leave him..,if he felt panic then u r really so deep inside him..,if not so he will not care much..,but then u have to be strong enough to handle this panic..,coz some panics be just as horrible nightmares and will make u feel guilty and stressing u whenever u think of leaving him for any reason..,and if u feel that u r not strong enough then u better stop this before starting [Smile]

about goodness or badness..,i think if he do and love u then it can refer that he is good..

however..,i think no one can lead u to this answer which u look for except only one person...

its YOU...but just dont doubt lots..,coz thats destroy..

Posts: 712 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aah, all becomes clear. Talk of 'gigs' naturally I assumed the conversation was about music and musicians playing gigs and I was wondering which musician was being discussed [Cool] They should have one of these smiley faces with a lightbulb on its head...
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bongo
Member # 13914

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for bongo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's a man i met in luxor who works in a gold shop and have fallen for him bad. i know they flirt buts its when i am not there with him, how do i know he wont flirt!!! with other women. he says he loves me
bongo
Member # 13914

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bongo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would help me if someone who lives in luxor i could chat to and knows the area around Etap hotel.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you old bag I thought it was gigs. To bongo, I know it must be difficult for you. Did you spend much time together? what do you know about him? If you are doubting him, maybe thats a red flag. I can't give you advice, only you can decide this. I've said it before and without sounding boring, just keep your eyes open and your feet firmly on the ground and don't part with any money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the best to you.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bongo:
He's a man i met in luxor who works in a gold shop and have fallen for him bad. i know they flirt buts its when i am not there with him, how do i know he wont flirt!!! with other women. he says he loves me

how long have u known him??after a few months its not a good thing after a few yrs maybe he is sincere
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful.
Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time will tell ...
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary From Braidwood
Member # 13918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary From Braidwood     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how do i find out weither he's good or bad as theres lots of gigs in luxor

there is gigolo information center in the heart of the city
just tell themhis name and they will tell you
GOOD, BAD or UGLY.

sometimes good and ugly go hand in hand
sometimes bad and ugly
sometimes you get Fugly which is can still be
good or bad but usually not both

if that doesnt work ask for references - two forms of id and a major credit card.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sorry to spoil the fun here,bongo,but 99.9% of Egy men say "i love you" the next day(and that is loooong time [Roll Eyes] )they talk to you.
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barefoot.contessa:
gigolo information center

LOL!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serene Advocate
Member # 13882

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serene Advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but when ur not there how do know if he's playing the field

Bongo
The answwer is simple put the boot on the other foot - what can apply tohim can also apply to you. Test the water and see if he is having the same thoughts.
If he isn't then either he is very trusting, naive or his feelings are not as deep as yours.
If he is then perhaps its something you should both talk about. Relationships at the beginning need to have a foundation of trust.

Posts: 24 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

Sorry to spoil the fun here,bongo,but 99.9% of Egy men say "i love you" the next day(and that is loooong time [Roll Eyes] )they talk to you.
hahaha that is so true i have had so many tell me that 3 mins after we met i just played laong i said really awww thats sweet but i cant get visas im banned for visa applications i meed with them so bad
it took me and walid over a year to say we love eachother and mean it

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bongo
Member # 13914

Rate Member
but someone out there must know of the men who pray on women especially in the Etap.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but someone out there must know of the men who pray on women especially in the Etap.

men are supposed to pray separately from women.

[Smile]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com