EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » he is a (sex machine) .......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: he is a (sex machine) .......
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a girl called her Bf (a sex machine ) ....even after they broke up ...she is telling that around ,
- girls who knows that now ,,feels like trying this by them self ..so they push him to do it .....do u know how bad it feels ????

its good that he knows he is good with that
but its 2 bad coz he knows that its only for sex , no love feelings , he became a machine ??? out of feelings ?even when he fell in love with a girl .....a really cared for her , the 1st fight between them she told him ((yea ,,what the hell u r a sexmachine u wont need any thing but sex from me))) [Frown]

Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about yourself?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looool
dude dont take it so literally. when someone says you are a sex machine, its a good thing!
they say machine because machines can go on and on and on without getting tired and do the job perfectly. it doesnt mean that you have no feelings....loool!
how sweet.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hitman:
a girl called her Bf (a sex machine ) ....even after they broke up ...she is telling that around ,
- girls who knows that now ,,feels like trying this by them self ..so they push him to do it .....do u know how bad it feels ????

its good that he knows he is good with that
but its 2 bad coz he knows that its only for sex , no love feelings , he became a machine ??? out of feelings ?even when he fell in love with a girl .....a really cared for her , the 1st fight between them she told him ((yea ,,what the hell u r a sexmachine u wont need any thing but sex from me))) [Frown]

Your friend will be a victim of double standards. If anyone went around saying that about a women, they would be accused of spoiling her reputation. A man is expected to be ready for sex on any occasion and to enjoy having a reputation as a 'stud'.
Its kind of like everyone has to always say 'sex is the best thing in the world' - you always hear it in interviews with famous or important people 'of course sex is best' even though as we all know a box of chocolates is much nicer [Wink]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Hitman is talkign about himself....poor sweetie..but actually i thought that this kind of name would be be good to boost a man's ego a little...anyway..
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanxxxx,,,you made me feel better [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ...loool ...

well ....it is really boosting my ego "oneloveonepeople" ..... but ...the thing is ....I don't want every girl who falls in love with me to want that only ..there alot of other things to share between the couple ...every body loves sex ...I do for sure , but I don't like to feel like I am just a satisfaction tool to my girl ..... any way I am single now .lol I think I will have a break for a while hehe [Smile]

Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not after that advertising online here on ES! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol ... u always make me laugh tigerlily [Big Grin] ... don't worry , if any one called I wont answer [Razz] hehehe
amon alex
Member # 12246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amon alex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hitman pass your manual for me i need to update my version.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 164 | From: Egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by amon alex:
hitman pass your manual for me i need to update my version.
[Big Grin]

I hope things improved already to the better for you, Amon! [Smile]
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hitman:
thanxxxx,,,you made me feel better [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ...loool ...

well ....it is really boosting my ego "oneloveonepeople" ..... but ...the thing is ....I don't want every girl who falls in love with me to want that only ..there alot of other things to share between the couple ...every body loves sex ...I do for sure , but I don't like to feel like I am just a satisfaction tool to my girl ..... any way I am single now .lol I think I will have a break for a while hehe [Smile]

Hitman, the next girl you date maybe you two should really get to know one another and maybe don't have sex for awhile. This way you will know that she likes you for YOU and if she doesn't stick around well, you deserve someone better.
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
[Big Grin] ..lol ..I can't help it [Razz] lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com