EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » EGYPTIAN COTTON by Ann Cory

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EGYPTIAN COTTON by Ann Cory
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Cotton

by Ann Cory

When Amber finds a great bargain on Egyptian cotton sheets from the marketplace, she can't wait to go to bed, especially if there was a hunky Egyptian man to share it with her. After a strange voice calls to her she passes out and wakes in Egypt, bound in shackles, with a handsome piece of eye candy staring at her. The sexy stranger, Seth, must marry so he can take his place as king and overthrow their current vicious leader who wants to see him dead. Seth has many secrets, one of which is that he is part man, part lion.
More than the desert heats up as Amber learns firsthand that cotton isn't the only thing they do well in Egypt.

Excerpt:

"Your name is as beautiful as your eyes. They are like a mirage of crystal blue rivers in the middle of a dry, arid desert. When I gaze into them, I feel my own eyes taking a drink, and it quenches my thirst."
The way he looked at her warmed her body, like a flame starting at her toes, blazing all the way to her head.
"Thank you. I'm flattered. That is very poetic."
"I am sure you hear such things all the time where you come from."
She resisted the urge to laugh. "Actually, no." Unless catcalls from flabby construction workers with pit stains counted as flattery.
"I am surprised. I would gallantly fight for you if you were my lady."
This time she did laugh, and heartily. Men did not fight over her. Ever. Amber shook her head giving him a serious expression. "I don't understand. How did I get here?"
"It was late in the evening when I found you here. I did not have the heart to wake you. With your beautiful raven strands lying across your cheek, you were so peaceful."
"Not even a small clue to help me figure things out?"
"Why don't you tell me what you last remember? Maybe I can help you with this beguiling mystery."
She swallowed hard and moistened her lips. How long was she supposed to be chained up? Her arms were starting to tire.
"The last thing I remember was going to an open air market. Our winter was unusually long this year, so I'd been itching to get out and explore. You can find the most incredible bargains at market."
He nodded politely and smiled. His fingers circled around her upper thigh and trailed back down along her knee. She took a deep breath in, trying to concentrate.
"I visited all of the vendors, looking for something that caught my eye. At the far end of the market was a man in a turban, setting out several stacks of beautifully wrapped sheets. I remember asking him what kind they were. He said Egyptian cotton. If you were to shop for them in any store in the city, I guarantee you'd pay an arm and a leg for them."
The look on Seth's face was priceless. Amber realized how violent her words sounded. She laughed as she shook her head.
"I think you took me literally. What I mean to say is, the sheets cost a lot of money. The vendor was selling them for a mere fifty dollars. Outrageous! So, I picked up a package. "
"What makes Egyptian cotton extra special?"

Find out for yourself! [Wink]

Title Egyptian Cotton
Author Ann Cory
ISBN 0-9787262-3-5
Release Date August 1, 2006
Cover Artist Dyana Lunaris
Genre Contemporary/Shapeshifters
Heat Index Just Right
Word Count 11,042

Read some delightful reviews:

http://www.moongladeeliteauthors.com/books/egyptian_cotton.shtml

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent read a book in a long long time this book is only 3.99$ im so buyin it thanks!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Afwan. Please let me know how it was! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i need find where to buy it first

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can buy through the following link (click on the 'buy now' button):

http://www.mardigraspublishing.com/egyptiancotton.html

And here's the writer's blog:

http://anncory.blogspot.com/

Enjoy reading! [Smile]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thanks sweety

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com