EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Most stressful things in life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Most stressful things in life
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read (long time ago) that the most stressful things in life were and in order:

1-Losing a spouse
2-Selling a house
3-Divorce

I forgot #'s 4-10, but those were the top 3, i think it's erroneous, i mean where is sickness and even dying slowly (shouldn't that be like #1 )

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Money issues has got to be one of them.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
Money issues has got to be one of them.

i agree 100%
Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just searched "10 most stressful things in life" and this list came up......

1. Undergoing a major surgery
2. Divorce
3. Being laid off
4. Buying a house
5. Heavy debts
6. Taking care of someone who is critically ill
7. Having a baby
8. Changing a job
9. Relocating to a new country
10. Living with your in-laws

According to that list I am surprised I am not dead as I have gone through 8 on that list!

So what about everyone else?

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* Going through a break-up (not necessarily a marriage)
* Losing a child to death, drugs, etc.
* Not being able to live with the own child due to custody arrangements
* Losing the mother
* Losing the father
* Losing the job
* Losing a dear pet

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:

10. Living with your in-laws

Yup, this could be quite true.... [Cool]

By the way, nice to see you are back on ES! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Losing a child would definitely be #1 on my list. Regardless of how they passed. God forbid.

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
* Going through a break-up (not necessarily a marriage)
* Losing a child to death, drugs, etc.
* Not being able to live with the own child due to custody arrangements
* Losing the mother
* Losing the father
* Losing the job
* Losing a dear pet

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well you didn't name to lose a child in your first response on this thread at all - it was MONEY. And the list I provided was not necessarily in order. Hence there are people out who don't even want kids, are happy unemployed and hate animals and then others who put animals infront of humans. True, right? [Wink]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

No I didn't name it as my first response. My bad. I suppose I'm a horrible person now.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes you are, how can be money your main worry.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Apparently (according to your list) the break up of a relationship is #1. However, I didn't read it that way because you're a mother and I would assume a mother would put her children first. I don't take shitt personal on here like you do. FYI money is not my main concern. I was just throwing ideas out there as potential stressors. How on earth do you find time for a RL when you've got yourself up everyone's anooses here?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
According to your response you take shitt here quite seriously. Since when fits such a language with your attire? Just wondering.... [Big Grin]
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Okay can we like chill out please.

Personally I think the most stressful situation would be:

Sngle parent/widowed with several children and no other family whatsoever is dying a slow death.

Now that is #1

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it shall be personal what`s expierenced as most stressful. To me I think it has to do with serious illnesses and death of a child.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MW was only adding money issues in this list of stressful things..there is no need to saying she only thinks about money..everyone has money problems if they like it or not.No amount of money will ever compensate the lose of loved ones..believe me I know..money comes money goes..we earn it spend sometimes lose it..Losing a loved one we can never deal with this but other factors in life we can deal with it...I never suffer with stress and I will always find a solution ..
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the most depressing thread. Thank you, Sobriquet.

[Cool]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every thread I have visited so far today turns ugly, is it a full moon? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what did i miss smucks? i have been working all day? [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stress no more watch this..I can say he can certainly move it!!! [Wink] shake it for the Ladies.. [Razz]
Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eowww a it too effeminate for me. [Frown]

Mok-mok, read above.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the most important one is a man
he is the most stressful part of the marriage for a woman lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com