EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » marraige contract

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: marraige contract
naya
Member # 13958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for naya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody, I am new to this forum but can see many knowledgable and kind members helping each other here. So my question: can anyone tell me what are the typical provisions of a marraige contract signed at the Egyptian ministy of justice? Is it possible for both parties to get "isma" - the right to divorce? Thanks for any replies
Posts: 77 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes both parties can insist on a isma at the ministry of justice
Posts: 197 | From: hertford england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello , does anyone know if there are any marriages being allowed between egyptians and us citizens yet ?? I am new to this forum , just asking ??
Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pininah sorry babe i havent got a clue cos im english best thing to do is look on the embassy website or google it babe sorry i cant help more
Posts: 197 | From: hertford england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok , Thanks , mlebev, i have heard many stories , and i had talk with the egytpian consulte here in the us , and they were saying the only marriages that can take place to be legal , are in a mosque , and then to register the paper work here in the us , and of course thier resoning , they are trying to keep us citizens from marrying egyptians , because some of them are taking advantage of each other , what crap , for the real ones!! peace!

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
yes i understand totally best thing to do i know of is legall marriage is done in cairo ministry of justice something like that ask them hun good luck

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com