EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Everyone who advised on the egyptian asshole!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Everyone who advised on the egyptian asshole!!!
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope I got your attention as my last post seems to have gone unnoticed in my first thread [Big Grin]

I told the dude I dont want to be friends with him, he's not the type of guy I respect, no one talks to me that way. i regret wasting my time and love and money on someone who didnt deserve it. But thank you for making me stronger and Ill never waste my time again.

Hell probably burn my stuff that he still has. crap.

Thank you everyone for all the advise, you steered me in the right direction and Im a liberated girl who now takes no crap from little elves anymore

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool]
WELL DONE!

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo aleiky, gigli! Now just make sure you don't get weak at one point and try to contact him again - EVER!

All the best for the future and much more luck in love matters! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gigli~

I'm proud of you! It is SO hard to walk away. Stay strong. If you need to talk, feel free to PM me. I've been through it.

P.S. Don't worry about your post going unnoticed. It happens a lot. Sometimes people just change the topic or just don't check it again. We're still here. [Wink]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's an Egyptian?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angel Heart:
He's an Egyptian?

uuuh..yeah...

hence the title "egyptian asshole"

LOL [Big Grin]

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I think you will share us about "the egyptian asshole", who the real he is. Maybe we meet him on the street, etc etc, so we must be careful to this kind of playboy next time. You can PM me [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gooood girl!!!

i love being liberated. best to be single, then constantly **** on by a man...which seems to be something these guys are good at.
he made me so stinkin sick of men that i just chose to stay single. last night i stood in my living room and it was peaceful...something my house never was when he was there. its easier to keep clean too because he was so damn scruffy. i cleaned and a minute later his socks would be on my floor. that burned me up.
him leaving made me go thru rough times, we have a kid and it was really hard at first, but it taught me to work harder, pay my own bills and never let myself depend on a man again. i doubt i will get married again, i dont like having some one telling me what to do, but if i did by some chance, whats mine is mine, whats his is his.
i think i wont take it farther than a commitment ceremony.

THANKS EGYPTIAN ASSHOLES EVERYWHERE FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO HATE MEN:)

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all muslim men and Egyption mean are bad..

Here is what happened to me today I come home from work, to find a very stressful letter I had to read.. which made me cry and panic so I called my brother he called me back..he said dont worry about:

his words..You (meaning me) have men behind me but you cant see them oh believe me..

even thou iam muslim I do not know everything his meaning was about angels..

I can not wait to see him at the end of the month as Iam going to buy him a big ice cream [Big Grin]

He has stood by me in times of trouble and hardship..even when I married an iraq my brother was there watching out for me!! He is a true friend.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes and alhamdulillah my egyptian husband can be very supportive, romantic, loving and tries his very best for me and our family
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was married to an abusive, Christian, American man. I was young and a virgin when I married. The marriage crushed my spirit because I was trying to do what was pleasing to God and my husband. He was one of those who used the bible for a reason to be so mean to me. You know, lord of the woman type mentality.

I have been single for 11 years now and there is peace in my home. Although, I hope that I can fall in love with a good man and have a happy marriage.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know how people can twist religion to their own ends, its what causes most of our wars let alone domestic abuse [Frown]

The resposibility lies with us as individuals, and especially as women, to understand what God says, not to take advice from even our husbands, but to seek knowledge from MANY scholars, i believe.

Domestic abuse is awful no matter who it happens to (men included), i believe we should separate behaviours from religion and culture because every individual was blessed with a brain and the ability to make CHOICES about how they behave and treat others.

of_gold, What a lovely feeling it is to have peace in your home, i hope you find someone good to share it with too [Smile]

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
I have been single for 11 years now and there is peace in my home. Although, I hope that I can fall in love with a good man and have a happy marriage.

Yes I also hope you will find a loving partner you can share the rest of your life with and understand what truly a happy marriage is all about. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't be like that ....every where got an (asshole) ...u r the one who couldn't choose rigt ..... [Big Grin] ... thik about it .,.
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, hitman. I don't want to step on your opinion. Some of it lies on the shoulders of the woman (or man) who made a wrong choice, but people (of both sexes) can be SO convincing! Don't you agree?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hitman:
don't be like that ....every where got an (asshole) ...u r the one who couldn't choose rigt ..... [Big Grin] ... thik about it .,.

I take responsiblity for that. I was young. I won't let it happen again. The reason in my mind for staying at first was that I was trying to please God. After it became the kids. Both were wrong reasons, I see now. He had threatened to take my son if I ever tried to leave him and I belived he could.

The abuse was verbal and emotional which can be harder to accept as abuse. So a person tends to stay longer, expecially when you belive divorce is wrong. I even our friends had come to me to tell me that they had talked about it and didn't think he treated me right.

Thank you Wanderer & Tigerlily, I'm sure I will when the time is right. I have known an Egyptian man online for 2 and a half years now. We are planing to meet this year.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes yea Gail .... [Big Grin] .... but putting the sent. ( egyptian asshole) ....makes me hear that word on me 2.don't u think so ? [Frown] ...coz I am egyptian 2 ,but I am not an asshole... .....

its better not to put a general call like that .... [Big Grin] ...any way happy u got rid of'em .... and if u need more friends ,it will be my pleasure to be one of ur friends ...I would really like to show u how friends are specially here in egypt [Smile] ...see ya

Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

I can imagine how you feel, hitman. Other than your "name," you seem like a nice person. I kind of take offense when I hear people stereotyping American women. I don't think we'll ever escape these generalizations. I might put you on MY list of people I want to meet when I come to Egypt next summer. I like good people. And, you know, even though I had a bitter experience with an Egyptian guy, it has not made me look at all Egyptian guys as bad. Maybe that's a matter of maturity or of being reasonable? [Cool]
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
I can imagine how you feel, hitman. Other than your "name," you seem like a nice person. I kind of take offense when I hear people stereotyping American women. I don't think we'll ever escape these generalizations. I might put you on MY list of people I want to meet when I come to Egypt next summer. I like good people. And, you know, even though I had a bitter experience with an Egyptian guy, it has not made me look at all Egyptian guys as bad. Maybe that's a matter of maturity or of being reasonable? [Cool]

[Big Grin] ...then I'll just consider my self got a date for the next summer [Razz] hehehe
Gail
Member # 6886

Sounds like a plan! [Cool]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com