EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I'm an iced coffee girl, what are you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm an iced coffee girl, what are you?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 10 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What your coffee drink tells about you:

Capuccino...You are basically the average relationship person (like the flat white)except you have the occasional spark, the occasional "froth", maybe even the occasional romance ....

Cafe Latte...You are the soft, sensitive type (and maybe just a bit on the trendy side).

Espresso/short black...You are passionate, intense and strong in a relationship. However, you don't last very long in one.

Machiatto...(for those who don't know, it's an espresso with a dash of milk) You are like the short black, except in your strength and intensity, you have a soft, sensitive spot. However, you don't last very long either.

Long Black...In my mind, the best: same as the short black strong, passionate,intense, but you'll also go all the way and last the mile in a relationship.

Vienna..You're sweet but without much substance.

Irish/liquer coffee...You are wild and like to lose control in a relationship. You like to have a little fun, but might not be everyone's "cup of joe".

Mocha/mocha...You can't make up your mind. You're indecisive about relationships - whether you're gonna commit or just be friends (see chocolate section below).

Hot chocolate (with hot water)...You just like to be friends with everyone. You're not really looking for a relationship.

Hot chocolate (with hot milk)...You just like to be friends with everyone. AND everyone loves you as a friend, 'cause you're extra sweet and sensitive. You're everyone's friend but no one's lover.

Iced Coffee...You can't commit to a relationship. You won't get serious; you refuse to get into the "heat".

Iced Chocolate...You just wanna be friends with everyone but you can't commit as a friend.

Milkshakes and smoothies...You're still into teenage, puppy-love. GROW UP!

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh, I've been going every morning to get an iced skim latte at Starbucks before the heat hits. Yum.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess neither of us gets serious. [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salexian
Member # 13086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salexian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOUBLE espresso for me!

--------------------
He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im an lipton lemon ice tea person or gatorade
i hate coffee

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long Black...In my mind, the best: same as the short black strong, passionate,intense, but you'll also go all the way and last the mile in a relationship.

thats [Smile] me

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer tea to coffee but when other people drink with me, I will have a glass of coffee mix with some white milk, in which group am I? [Smile]
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
What your coffee drink tells about you:
Milkshakes and smoothies...You're still into teenage, puppy-love. GROW UP!

[Frown] I don't want to grow up!! I just can't face anything hot or stronger at the moment [Razz] Those mango & passionfruit ice slushies are the best though [Big Grin] .
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL get_over_it, milkshakes and smoothies were my 2nd favorites. [Razz]
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an iced coffee girl, with extra thick whipped cream on top, half a choc flake in, dusted with cocoa poweder!

what does that make me - I know - Greedy!! [Smile]

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

It makes you a girl with good taste! [Wink]
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
forgot a bit: -

with a dash of brandy or rum!!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
forgot a bit: -

with a dash of brandy or rum!!

ok NOW you're greedy [Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com