EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » this is unreal....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this is unreal....
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I was so not gonna be posting on here anymore but I just HAAAAAAD to throw this down.

Those of you who have read my antics here should know about this older Egytian man named Moustafa I was seeing with the wife in Egypt. Well he is in Egypt now and coming back next week. Well, before he left he told me that he left his phone with his cousin who lives with him, and he doesnt know about me yet and I cant call that number while he is gone...Im thinking, ok, we can keep it on the down low, thats fine.
Well why does this Egyptian guy come in to the teller next to me and starts asking him my name and how long i worked here and saying im so beautiful and all...blah blah effin blah??!!!
So I get back to my desk and he is bugging for a pen and paper and he slides the teller his number to give me. I take it and what the hell was written?? MOUSTAFA'S CELL PHONE NUMBER!!! Then I look at him drive away and he's in MOUSTAFAS CAR!!!!
Now this is some freaky ****. No way in hell am I gonna go with a guy who is using another mans car and cell phone!!!!!
I dont know why he doesnt have his own, he has money a job and can read and write as well as me.
But then again, these are Egyptian men Im talking about and they got those sort of issues.
Moustafa is gonna call me tonight and im coming at his neck because i think he has been BS'ing me now. Who really owns that cell phone and car?? him or the cousin??? this is the kind of sh*t that makes me wonder about these guys.
Now im all flustered because man, his cousin is HOT! im not gonna even go there though.

its really funny because moustafa told me that his roomies was on him because they kept finding my long blonde hairs in the bedroom and his bathroom...a few in his friends bed too;)
and im screaming at this guy in my head, "hahaha wouldnt you like to know that im the one whose hair you find in your pad!'

loooooooool! im so evil.
im thru with men. too much drama. aw, my blood pressure is up.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For someone who's "thru with men", that was a really long post.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i dont get that....what does writing a long post have to do with being thru with men? especially when im talking about how men piss me off?????

try another cut up because that one was lame-o.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are playing with you! But it does show that Moustafas doesn't have the best of intentions or his cousin wouldn't feel that he could play with you like that. It would be interesting to know what Moustafas told his cousin about you. Games are boring!!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrAshraf
Member # 12894

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrAshraf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a crock. But if you need to choose between cousins, take the one that owns the phone and car.
Posts: 77 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

boy i wish it WERE a crock because this kind of stuff makes me want to not date anymore at all...its too much work anymore, i swear to God.

im not gonna go with either one. i had it. i used to let people play with me cuz i kept on throwing them second chances, but that got me divorced...i gave up eventually.
and thats what im gonna do now.

MissJambi
Member # 13261

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle16:
I think they are playing with you! But it does show that Moustafas doesn't have the best of intentions or his cousin wouldn't feel that he could play with you like that. It would be interesting to know what Moustafas told his cousin about you. Games are boring!!

you see thats the thing...he never told his cuz about me. he said that he wanted to offer me to his family as his wife and um, i so dont want to get married again for a long time...maybe never, thats how scared my ex has me of it.
im not even gonna try to figure this out. the both of them can go to hell. no one plays games with moi.... [Smile]

MissJambi
Member # 13261

quote:
Originally posted by Sparkle16:

you see thats the thing...he never told his cuz about me. he said that he wanted to offer me to his family as his wife and um, i so dont want to get married again for a long time...maybe never, thats how scared my ex has me of it.
im not even gonna try to figure this out. the both of them can go to hell. no one plays games with moi.i used to tell my ex, "dont mess with me man cuz' just when you think ya can turn corners on me, im on the other side waiting..."

Sparkle16
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sparkle16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably a good idea, it is too much of a coincidence to be "unplanned"!!
Posts: 206 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com