EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » mickey ............................

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: mickey ............................
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what happened to yr August Babies thread ........ I was going to add that I'm an august baby too, not far behind you, I'm 49 on the 31st, the BIG 5-0 next year !!!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dawn it's still there, look into the political forum!

BTW you share your birthday with *American Gigolo* Richard Gere, what a sweet thought! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well all i know is that i turned 50 aug 10
sob was aug 19
rumi was aug 21 and now you aug 31. someone said there weren't many aug babies, but we are popping up all over [Big Grin]

let me be the first to say happy birthday early dawnbev and i hope you enjoy the last of your40's [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks! Richard gere? yuk he doesnt do a thing for me - now .............. if it was Antonio Banderas ................ there's a thought!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it was Antonio Banderas????????????????? i second that wow what eye candy [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
thanks! Richard gere? yuk he doesnt do a thing for me

Oh come on, he was too sexy in his suits in 'Pretty Woman'! [Wink]

I believe the first time I lied eyes on him was in the '83 movie 'Breathless'. God this movie was sooo good!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
I have to disagree I'm afraid!

I saw the Breathless movie in Germany so I may not have understood all the dialogue, but I've never liked any movie he has been in (esp Pretty Woman and Officer and a Gentleman - so unrealistic! )- he gives me the impression of being so smug and assuming that everyone woman fancies him, vain etc - I dont like that in a man. The again, I dont really know him, but he really does NOTHING for me! I dont see any character / personality /charisma - now who does is that old German actor Horst Bucholz!! I watched Tiger Bay the other day - he was so handsome, and could actually act. wow

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
in the old movies i loved Omar sherif. that was a hot egy man and he was there when i was in feb and i n=missed him. but thats ok he doesn't seem so attractive now [Frown]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Omar is half Lebanese. I guess that's made him very attractive looking.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
oh yeah the think i combination between leb. and egy are [Razz] [Big Grin] just right
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prefer Antonio Banderas too [Wink]

I saw recent pics of Omar Sharif ... I am curious how he looked like in the past cause lots of ladies name him as a goodlooking guy, I mean not only on ES but everywhere [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
http://i11.tinypic.com/4l5shu0.jpg.
Omar Sharif on his role as Sherif Ali, in Lawrence of Arabia yummo

Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MICKY A ~ You can't be serious! You're fifty? Seriously... from your picture, you don't look anywhere near it! [Smile]
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
I think I look a little like her too - try and do some pics
we could be cousins!!!

Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gere Stallone Schwarzenegger Willis
wooden as Pinnochio [Roll Eyes]

love for acting ability

Val Kilmer
Gary Oldman
Denzel Washington
Robert de Niro
Al Pacino
Joe Pesci
De Vito
Jack Nicholson
Eddie Murphy [Big Grin]

looks
Brad Pitt
Antonio
Christian Slater

Shrek
[Razz]

--------------------
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
http://i9.tinypic.com/63jsi05.jpg
(2 years ago)

http://i13.tinypic.com/53h4ihj.jpg
(last year)

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Dawn, post your pics in Ahmed's thread otherwise they get lost!
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Gary Oldman YES YES YES YES YES!

and Jamie Foxx

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by pseudovellum:
Willis

Duhhh???? You don't like Bruce Willis? [Confused]

He was very handsome in all Die Hard movies, haven't seen the latest one and I must admit he aged rapidly since his divorce from Demi! [Frown]

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
MICKY A ~ You can't be serious! You're fifty? Seriously... from your picture, you don't look anywhere near it! [Smile]

Gail, she has a grandson who keeps her young [Smile]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by pseudovellum:
Willis

Duhhh???? You don't like Bruce Willis? [Confused]

He was very handsome in all Die Hard movies, haven't seen the latest one and I must admit he aged rapidly since his divorce from Demi! [Frown]

Tigerlily, you should see the latest one !! I saw it together with my son who found the scene where they hit a helicopter by car verrrrry "cool" [Smile]
Bruce looked better than ever [Wink]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks gail what a nice compliment , my mom is 76 and looks 60 . it must be the genes. dawn bev you think you look like me? ill take you as a sister any day [Wink] here is the one i had taken 6 months agp compare dawn bev
http://i12.tinypic.com/4pxlc85.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/63jsi05.jpg

we are twins [Big Grin]

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
my hair style is exactly the same as yours, except I keep changing the colour of mine! Its naturally dark brown, but with blonde, light brown and medium brown streaks/ highlights /lowlights. I also put in some purple this morning!

My mother is 80 but looks younger too.

I dont have a digital camera so I cant post a recent pic of me.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good genes. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Tigerlily, you should see the latest one !! I saw it together with my son who found the scene where they hit a helicopter by car verrrrry "cool" [Smile]
Bruce looked better than ever [Wink]

Okay so there is hope in the air! I will purchase it once it gets released! [Smile]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
well my hair is a little longer now and a little grayer [Frown]
http://i18.tinypic.com/66t5gfk.jpg

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry girls but you've missed the best both in looks and good at what he does and that's Johnny Depp, he's so gorgeous, plays such different characters and a good family man to boot.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
how could i forget that hunk.and i always loved M [Razz] el Gibson too
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keanu Reeves.... For those liking the 'boyish type'. You know I do! [Big Grin]

http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Keanu_Reeves.jpg

Alain Delon - oldie but darn goldie! [Big Grin]

http://gracemagazine.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/alaindelon4480.jpg

And my childhood crush: [Wink]

http://www.seniorplanet.fr/forumsp/uploads/post-27971-1168354849_thumb.jpg

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
sent you a email karah look at these men.i wish i could post this ( it isnt dirty) just how to relax for all you that are wondering) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karah_Mia ~ Oh, my gosh! I've never met ANYONE who knows who Alain Delon is. That's so cool! I "discovered" him years ago, but I only saw him in one movie and I can't even remember what it was. But I thought he was so HOT!

I have to give props to Johnny Depp and Keanu Reeves too!

Did you ever watch the TV show Highlander? Adrian Paul is absolutely perfect!

http://imagesource.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/263807~Adrian-Paul-Posters.jpg

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

And my childhood crush: [Wink]

http://www.seniorplanet.fr/forumsp/uploads/post-27971-1168354849_thumb.jpg

Oh yes I remember this actor too..... tragically he died very early and at the peak of his career. [Frown]

And Alain Delon was the great love of the wonderful actress Romy Schneider too.... [Frown]

So girls who do I like besides Channing Tatum ( http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/coach_carter/channing_tatum/coachcarterpreg.jpg can't post his pic enough on this forum hehehe...)?

It's Scott Bakula !!!!

You know the guy from Quantum Leap, Star Trek, Lord of Illusion etc?

http://memoryalpha.de/news/media/cast/scott_bakula_03.jpg

He is one fiiiine actor! [Smile]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gail:
Karah_Mia ~ Oh, my gosh! I've never met ANYONE who knows who Alain Delon is. That's so cool! I "discovered" him years ago, but I only saw him in one movie and I can't even remember what it was. But I thought he was so HOT!

I have to give props to Johnny Depp and Keanu Reeves too!

Did you ever watch the TV show Highlander? Adrian Paul is absolutely perfect!

http://imagesource.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/263807~Adrian-Paul-Posters.jpg

Yesssss!!!!!!! Highlander.... Mmmmmm.... Especially incompletely dressed! [Big Grin]
And Scott Bakula is very appealing too!

Getting hot in here... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com