EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » LOVE QUOTE FOR TODAY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOVE QUOTE FOR TODAY
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fell In Love

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.William Shakespeare

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i11.tinypic.com/4vpm0p5.jpg
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favoring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy.
~ Marguerite De Valois

iam happy for you isa you be happy for ever

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... passes you by...”

(movie: My Best Friend's Wedding)

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love Is Not .....

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything. Katherine Hepburn

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Once a tear fell off my cheek and into the ocean, the day I find it will be the day I stop loving you". [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
Once a tear fell off my cheek and into the ocean, the day I find it will be the day I stop loving you". [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

just deep thanks
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
anytime [Smile] that is my favorite saying. i have it pinned to my msn IM next to my picture
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
"Other men said they have seen angels, But I have seen thee And thou art enough." G. Moore
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving someone who doesnt love you is like reaching for a star, you know you'll never reach it, but you've got to try anyways.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feel love
Member # 13537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feel love   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some times love is sign for weakness.

--------------------
Kata

Posts: 211 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to try to live without them.
Feel love
Member # 13537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feel love   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But some one may push you to hate others,you now...

--------------------
Kata

Posts: 211 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Marriage is not a ritual or an end.
It is a long, intricate,
intimate dance together
and nothing matters more
than your own sense of balance
and your choice of partner.'

- Amy Bloom -

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
"Love is a gift, not an obligation, Follow your heart and always trust the person you love."
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
"A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best but his mother the longest."
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.

~ Unknown ~

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Bravo ya Amr, very nice! [Smile] Here I got another one:

"Don't keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from."

So true, isn't it?

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

~ Unknown ~

It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy
with someone else, but it's more painful to know that
the one you love is unhappy with you.

~ Unknown ~

If love is the answer,
can you please repeat the question?

--------------------
-- Zenna Schaffer
-- Josh Billings

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by FokAK Meny:

If love is the answer,
can you please repeat the question?

[Wink]

"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful; she is beautiful because you love her....."

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com