EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Perspective of Egyptian Men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perspective of Egyptian Men
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is deemed necessary to know from the perspective of Egyptian men regarding on "What you are expecting exactly from your wife in a marriage life".

Thank you and regards [Smile]

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Answering from experience, to help you understand:

RESPECT is the secret. 'Al Ehhtiram'

If you are marrying an Egyptian man with principles, who is self respecting, respectful, and respected by his friends and family, all you need to remember is to be respectful to yourself, to him and his family; as well as his country and religion.

The other details, like what he likes to eat and what he would like you to wear or not, to please him etc.. will be from your observation, and questions you can ask him directly, as it is not the same with every individual.

As per the financial side, if he is a correct generous Egyptian, you are lucky! He will provide and make sure nothing is missed in your life. When you have children he will do the same for the children, and in exchange you will be a very devoted wife and mother.

He will be very happy if you do not have a 'depressing' side called NAKAD [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin]

If you observe his mother's attitude with him you will see what he needs in terms of affection.

I hope Egyptian men answer too!

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feel love
Member # 13537

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feel love   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that you said every think,and i wish all the Egyption women do that.hhh

--------------------
Kata

Posts: 211 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katakata2891981katakata:
I think that you said every think,and i wish all the Egyption women do that.hhh

It depends on the devoted 'mother' that brought them up! [Wink]
Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About Nakad

I think any man anywhere in the world would be grateful for a wife that does not Nag.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
About Nakad

I think any man anywhere in the world would be grateful for a wife that does not Nag.

My description was somehow Universal, under the umbrella of the Egyptian nationality. [Wink]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Almaz.:
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
About Nakad

My description was somehow Universal, under the umbrella of the Egyptian nationality. [Wink]
I think There is simple things can make life so easy
1- smile on hardest issues and problems and say all inshalah gona be ok have trust on god and on your self and i will be always next to you no matter what

2- my grand mother told me woman
should never ever leave her bed room for any reason she must share her husband bed and all would be solved when they cuddle while they sleep next to each other

3- never ever take any side other then her husband side even if he were mistaken she can in simple wise way advice later when they are alone no man like his wife to lecture him

4- talk about any thing and every thing he is
her husband for god sake so he can also be her friend before been her husband
tell him what bothers her and listen to what bothers him
goes to him in bed while they making love after to tell him high and low baby what did you like and what you didn't like and tell him about her passion also towards what ever to assure they have healthy sex life

5- there is nothing called white or pinky or black lie
lie is a lie never lie and better never feel that she ever have to lie when he is her friend she can tell him every thing and any thing and expect the same from him

thats in my humble opinion what i do like to do in my life
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com