EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How I can find Ali and Sadim? Please help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How I can find Ali and Sadim? Please help
Ahmed Eldemellawy
Member # 13988

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmed Eldemellawy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife disappeared with my kids Ali and Sadim. She lives now in the UK. I do not know where she lives. My wife and the kids are both Egyptian and British nationals. I have been told that she is accusing me there of mistreating the kids. I have never been charged or accused of anything like that. The court in Egypt granted me visitation rights. My wife does not show up. Anyone can help or advice how I can have access to my kids, or have visitation rights in the UK. (Ali and Sadim Blog)
Posts: 17 | From: Cairo - London | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at it this way:
She is afraid of you.
Let her calm down.
Give it some time and she will calm down, then people that know you both could be 'masdar khair 'between you if you are patient.

Try not to involve the 'world' at the moment. Keep a low profile for the sake of the children.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put your case to the British courts, you can get help on this. With everything you have told me I am sure the courts would grant you visitation rights and would not support your wife's lack of contact. Also you can get the media on your side. I do not agree with the wait and see approach, the kids are forgetting you and probably being poisoned against you. Fight in the British courts. Contact the Sun newspaper and get them to support you, they are tacky but the fact you involve them shows you have nothing to hide.You are articulate and reasonable.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] Have you spoken to the wife? do you know her side of the story?

My advice is based on the fact that she is afraid.
The more he pursues his campaign, the more scared she will get and the more she will try to hide.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Put your case to the British courts. Also you can get the media on your side.

But please please please don't show up in a Batman suit.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmed Eldemellawy
Member # 13988

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmed Eldemellawy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For sure I will not show up in Batman suit. I am so hurt, whatever the results are, I am not victorious. It is very painful. Anybody can help with media or with any advice about how to go to court.
Posts: 17 | From: Cairo - London | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Seriously, please understand:

Research indicates that children placed in the middle of custody battles have major emotional problems, and it takes years to overcome them.

Children reaction to parental ANGER has a detrimental impact on their development.

When a wife takes the kids and hides from the husband, it is usually because she does not trust the husband, and is protecting herself and her children from harm.

Women that are considered normal, will commit such an act fearing physical violence, verbal abuse and/or threats.

Going to court could be fair, if the husband knows the wife can't 'prove' violence or abuse of any sort.

You mean you don't know how to go to court Ahmed??

You hire a lawyer in the UK, and he will advise you on your chances according to the law of precedent etc...

One last time, if you care for your children and want their happiness, keep a low profile; but you can still seek legal and medical advice discreetly.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Put your case to the British courts, you can get help on this. With everything you have told me I am sure the courts would grant you visitation rights and would not support your wife's lack of contact. Also you can get the media on your side. I do not agree with the wait and see approach, the kids are forgetting you and probably being poisoned against you. Fight in the British courts. Contact the Sun newspaper and get them to support you, they are tacky but the fact you involve them shows you have nothing to hide.You are articulate and reasonable.

Very good advice, Ahmed, except keep the SUN newspaper out of it.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com