EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » We - The Not So Funny Gender

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We - The Not So Funny Gender
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Egyptian culture they tell us that funny women are not attractive. Humor is a manly character. They teach us to act rigid and silly and fake. They teach us to act, period. That was something I disliked so much about our culture, until I cam across this article..

Please read:

quote:
I am yet to come across a humorous female.

I did meet a lass once who was mildly amusing but she was a lesbian and therefore more manly than me in some ways. As a result the total of witty women I have encountered remains at ZERO.

There are some birds who wisely realise their limitations and choose not to partake in any part in humour (verbal or otherwise). However there appears to be a growing number of bints who choose to flout this unspoken law and actually attempt to be comical.

Exhibit A - RUBY WAX. I hate this person. As a yank she is obviously very obnoxious but also she genuinely believes that she is funny. She is mistaken. It is a crime against humanity that she has enjoyed so much of our British airtime. Happily she seems to have slipped away off our screens recently, hopefully never to return.

Exhibit B - JO BRAND. She represents almost everything that is wrong with Britain. She is fat and seemingly proud of it, she smokes, she eats soup with a fork and most heinously of all she thinks she is funny! She is not.

Exhibit C - DAVINA McCALL. Good God I despise this bitch!! Much like her american counterpart, Ruby Wax, she seems to think that simply gurning at the camera and acting like a tit constitutes a credible presenter. I would not piss on McCall if she was on fire (unless of course I was able to urinate petrol!)

Exhibit 4 - VICTORIA WOOD. Unlike our previous exhibits this old trout does actually seem to be a decent person. Her only fault is her misguided theory that she is a comedian. Dinnerladies for example was total garbage. yet it had a number of series' and still gets repeated to this day. I simply cannot explain it. Who finds this crap funny?

Exhibit F - THEM TARTS FROM FRIENDS. I must admit that I am in the vast minority when it comes to Friends, I dont particularly like it. However I have seen quite alot of it. Mainly because of Channel 4 and its satellite cousins' (E4, more4 etc.) insistence on repeating it round the clock. In fact I have even found myself laughing at Friends in my moments of weakness. A pattern began to emerge though. The blokes made me laugh, not the skirt. Despite being paid $1million per episode and being spoon fed lines they still are not funny!!!

Disclaimer: I want to make it clear that I do like lasses. And in some rare instances I may laugh at them. But this is when they say/do something funny without realising it. eg. falling down the stairs or asking if Frank Lampard is French?! My beef occurs when sluts try to be funny on purpose and fail to realise that it is impossible.

Please feel free to add the names of any other foolish women who think they are hilarious but are totally wrong.

My questions to the guys (and the ladies) in here are:

Have you ever met a funny woman? If yes;
do you find funny women repulsive? If yes;
why?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've met a few funny women throughout my life. I've also had a romantic relationship with a comedienne (a female comedian) aswell, therefore it's safe to say that I personally, love women who have a sense of humor.

It's rare to meet a woman that can make me laugh on a constant basis though.

Girls just seem to have a different sense of humor than guys do, one that is far more innocent.

Male sense of humor is vulgar, offensive and genuinely self deprecating.

Female humor is considerably more tame on the other hand.

Just look at the supposedly funny female comedians like Roseanne, Ellen etc, and compare them to guys like Richard Pryor, Chris Rock etc..

The difference is like night and day.

One of my female friends named Mejéan loved to crack jokes, and I was frequently her target.

No problem though, because I don't mind being the brunt of a joke, aslong as it's not done in a malicious manner.

The ability to laugh at oneself is an important trait.

So eventually, I get so comfortable around Mejan that I start to treat her like one of the guys; meaning that if she f*cked with me, I was going to f*ck with her.

She made fun of my lips one day, saying that they were so pink, it looked like I was wearing lipstick; or something to that effect.

I then counterattacked and made fun of her a$$ by saying it resembled one of those chimpanzees you see on Discovery Channel.

All of this was said in a lighthearted manner, with no intent on my part to offend.

She never talked to me for 2 days.....and I actually had to apologize to her.

So, the point is, women can be funny and I adore it when they have a sense of humor.

But, girl humor is much more limited than guy humor.

Just keep that in mind fellas [Big Grin]

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the difference between being funny and having a sense of humor? Is there a difference?
I always wondered about this.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is humor in many ways. Telling a joke is humor, but different as a grasped remark. There is cynical humor, a kind of humor with a certain person in the group( or a famous person) as a subject, or a thing as Banana Split; fooling a person.
Humor is not the same for everybody, regarding the not-so-funny remark.

I think in average, more men as women are tended to be humorous, and indeed the funny women I know have something menly in them.
I am working between only men since 20 years, and I think it`s likely that has made me different in my way to express. Guess it would also change a man in his way to express when he should be working between only females for 20 years.

Everybody knows the example from a girl with only brothers, and the boy with only sisters.
Or the woman with the heavy life behind her that could make her to positive or to negative...

The circumstances and expierences makes us as we are....

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have a good sense of humour and I dont think I am ugly or stupid!!

I also think that women have to have a good sense of humour to put up with men!!

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Well I have a good sense of humour and I dont think I am ugly or stupid!!

I also think that women have to have a good sense of humour to put up with men!!

Not all people with humor show this character as a kind of compensation-behaviour, it isn`t that black&white...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I can't imagine a human being without sense of humor. If such specimen exists, to me it belongs to the category of extreme mutants and handicaps which have to be rehabilitated to the best society's potential, and above all pitied and pampered due to their worst of psychological impairment. For the most difficult cases I would suggest sending them away to Reservoirs for Humoristically Challenged where they would undergo intense therapy and try their best to be rehabilitated back to the society. If their treatments fail, they shall be confined to the Premises of Rehabilitation Centers for the remaining portion of they laughless miserable life, with assisted suicide supporters standing by. The cancerous cells of seriousness and lack of enough distance to life to be able to laugh at it is a highly spreadable disease therefore must be controlled in the swift, effective, but also humane manner. However, we, as human species tackled multitude of plagues: cholera, scarlet fever, meningitis, malaria, and many many more. As medical pioneers we shall not give up facing our biggest challenge which is a spreading of undevelopment of the sense of humor gland in the alarmingly growing numbers of our society. For the sake of peeing in the pants from laughing, coughing the meal out with enthusiastic giggles and many many more healthy proves of total humor saturation within our society - we shall not succumb to faces twisted with anger and discontent, we shall do our best to effectively eliminate them and allow the sunshine of smile prevail all around us.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People with a sense of humor have always been high on my list to consider when accepting them as friends,or soulmates.I find myself instantly attracted to those who i consider having a bright sense of humor,and most of the time end up having them as buddies.

At the same time i've been told by many they genuinely like that same trait in me. [Smile]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Personally, I can't imagine a human being without sense of humor. If such specimen exists, to me it belongs to the category of extreme mutants and handicaps which have to be rehabilitated to the best society's potential, and above all pitied and pampered due to their worst of psychological impairment. For the most difficult cases I would suggest sending them away to Reservoirs for Humoristically Challenged where they would undergo intense therapy and try their best to be rehabilitated back to the society. If their treatments fail, they shall be confined to the Premises of Rehabilitation Centers for the remaining portion of they laughless miserable life, with assisted suicide supporters standing by. The cancerous cells of seriousness and lack of enough distance to life to be able to laugh at it is a highly spreadable disease therefore must be controlled in the swift, effective, but also humane manner. However, we, as human species tackled multitude of plagues: cholera, scarlet fever, meningitis, malaria, and many many more. As medical pioneers we shall not give up facing our biggest challenge which is a spreading of undevelopment of the sense of humor gland in the alarmingly growing numbers of our society. For the sake of peeing in the pants from laughing, coughing the meal out with enthusiastic giggles and many many more healthy proves of total humor saturation within our society - we shall not succumb to faces twisted with anger and discontent, we shall do our best to effectively eliminate them and allow the sunshine of smile prevail all around us.

There ARE actually enough people with miserable lifes...but most fascinating IMO is that all deal with that in a different way. Interesting subject too ( And I didn`t find that out myself, but a psychiatrist told me) that many of them are in such a miserable life because they make a habit of making wrong decisions in their lifes.
Maybe funny to make a new thread about, wrong/false decisions and the results of that...

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women gave to have a sense of humor to cope with men [Big Grin]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now I know what your problem is - you need a good lay and a good laugh! Watch out for the mice.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Exhibit G
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey u know our alphabet - cool!!!
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ You don't even know there from their! LOL!!

Let's not try too hard in this particular thread. Please?

elizabethN
Member # 14096

Well you don't know the difference between mice and pubic lice. Sorry for the typo error, will you forgive me Mr prince of Egypt?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
Well you don't know the difference between mice and pubic lice.

I rest my base.
elizabethN
Member # 14096

yeaaaaaaaaaaa finally!!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Someone please tell me this isn't actually happening to me.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone please tell me this isn't actually happening to me.

its not mk, its a figment of your imagination [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

whats the matter MK you need your army behind you?
If you weren't such a jerk to begin with maybe I wouldn't have to rass you

lalalala
Member # 14103

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalalala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what is really unattractive is how nasty women can be together. This forum has a reputation for it, which is how I first came upon it.

I have never in "real life" witnessed such nastiness. There are members here that seem to absolutely revel acting in absolutely despicable ways to other women, engaging in mockery, taunting and other beastly behavior, taking swipes at their relationships and choices. If you don't agree with how they are living their lives, reach out to them, and if they are not receptive, how about zipping it and letting them live their lives?

Those who engage in this.......... do you actually feel good after you have taking a dig at a woman you know so little about it? What disturbed pleasure do you derive from this? If this is your idea of humor, than Egyptian culture has it right.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Who Says That
Member # 13963

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Who Says That     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prince of Nothing,

If you think because women don't always revel in nasty bodily function humor, sexual innuendo, or think jokes about their butt are funny means their humor is "limited" then you deserve to be fuc#ed with.

Posts: 6 | From: Sonora | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Thank you lalalala! Finally someone speaks out.
I have never met such rude nasty people anywhere.
I am new and post a experience I had and I have been called every name in the book.
These women do not understand what nice is all about. They are here to call names, insult, and gang up on you.
They think by bullying the new members we will leave. I am sure some have, but I can give it right back.
I never expected to be treated so rudely and barberic like I have been treated here. Who runs and monitors this site?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
They teach us to act rigid and silly and fake.

Oh wow, I always thought that's actually in your genes - specifically in your case! Go figure!!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalalala:
I think what is really unattractive is how nasty women can be together. This forum has a reputation for it, which is how I first came upon it.

I have never in "real life" witnessed such nastiness.

You've obviously never worked in an office full of women~ [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

You've obviously never worked in an office full of women~ [Roll Eyes] [/QB]
And you have certainly never been at a New Year's party with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Who Says That:
Prince of Nothing,

If you think because women don't always revel in nasty bodily function humor, sexual innuendo, or think jokes about their butt are funny means their humor is "limited" then you deserve to be fuc#ed with.

That was my opinion based on personal observation, and from looking at the great Comedic talents.

Male comics in general tend to be far more vulgar than female comics.

Reason being, women are still stereotyped as being paragons of morality; atleast in comparison to their male counterparts.

When they buck that stereotype, they are seen as being less feminine.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
They teach us to act rigid and silly and fake.

Oh wow, I always thought that's actually in your genes - specifically in your case! Go figure!!!! [Razz] [Big Grin]
Eureka! Got a new name for you that suits so well!

You're a Pubic Mouse.

Aaaahahahaha!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
whats the matter MK you need your army behind you?
If you weren't such a jerk to begin with maybe I wouldn't have to rass you

Ya mama you scared me now. Oh I'm so scared. I'm like oops I'm scared.

And where did your thread go? I have never seen a thread go so fast. Could it be gone for hygienic purposes?

Please ask Doctor Gofurself if we can catch fungus from reading threads.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to say that MK but someone has to finally break it to you....

YOU ARE SO NOT FUNNY.

No matter how hard you try you and humor just doesn't go together at all. But please don't be sad. Keep trying infront of your many magic mirrors in your little palace - you might improve one day although I really don't think it will be of any help for you. SORRY!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

YOU ARE SO NOT FUNNY.

No matter how hard you try you and humor just doesn't go together at all. But please don't be sad. Keep trying infront of your many magic mirrors in your little palace - you might improve one day although I really don't think it will be of any help for you. SORRY!

Liar. You said before that you loved my humor. But that's OK. My humor is meant for intelligent people. SORRY!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
quote:
quote:

And you have certainly never been at a New Year's party with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law!! [Big Grin] [/QB]
Lol, yea or been around my in laws at all when they are at each others' throats...ES is tame in comparison. [Razz]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

YOU ARE SO NOT FUNNY.

Liar. You said before that you loved my humor. But that's OK. My humor is meant for intelligent people. SORRY!
Oh, after SWYS you call me a *liar?*! Is this supposed to be another funny joke of yours? [Confused]

I never liked your sarcastic and insulting sort of humor - I liked your helpful way on this forum in the very beginning but this seems a decade ago!

Well just to make you feel better today.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! [Roll Eyes]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ No it's not a joke. I am serious. You are a liar thriving on slandering others, a drunkard, a sexually-frustrated piece of thing, and you give a bad name to female rodents.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
^^ No it's not a joke. I am serious. You are a liar thriving on slander, a drunkard, a sexually-frustrated piece of thing, and you give a bad name to female rodents.

I really don't have a clue which demons you are fighting but your writing style definitely can not be considered as HEALTHY.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
^^ Where did you copy this from?

And the answer is you.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK's humor is extremely clever, on many levels. There are plays on language, culture, personalities...

After following a couple of threads on here recently, I was wondering if people got mad at her sometimes because they didn't see some of the subtleties of her humor. Often, I'm laughing *so* hard when I read her stuff, I don't know why the laughter doesn't disperse the animosity.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Om Bubblemouth:
MK's humor is extremely clever, on many levels. There are plays on language, culture, personalities...

After following a couple of threads on here recently, I was wondering if people got mad at her sometimes because they didn't see some of the subtleties of her humor. Often, I'm laughing *so* hard when I read her stuff, I don't know why the laughter doesn't disperse the animosity.

Lol, so you're assuming everyone can hear you laughing Om? [Big Grin] Alas, I must admit it took me a while to see her humor, I thought she was just being arrogant when I first joined ES but I see now if you don't take things so personally you can see what she means. I personally like the play on words/language, I wish I could do it so easily. Alchemist is pretty good at this as well. Hey, where is Al ??? [Confused]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Lol, so you're assuming everyone can hear you laughing Om? [Big Grin] Alas, I must admit it took me a while to see her humor, I thought she was just being arrogant when I first joined ES but I see now if you don't take things so personally you can see what she means. I personally like the play on words/language, I wish I could do it so easily. Alchemist is pretty good at this as well. Hey, where is Al ??? [Confused]
[Big Grin] No, I just figured everyone was laughing as hard as I was. [Wink]

Alchy *is* good at it too.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] No, I just figured everyone was laughing as hard as I was. [Wink]

Alchy *is* good at it too.

I am as well as you,Om.MK`s humor is one of a kind:fantastic!She should start her own stand-up comedy show and be a blast!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Hmmm MK's comedy club tour on ES....you might be onto something there Sash. [Wink]
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

YOU ARE SO NOT FUNNY.

Oh, after SWYS you call me a *liar?*! Is this supposed to be another funny joke of yours? [Confused]

I never liked your sarcastic and insulting sort of humor - I liked your helpful way on this forum in the very beginning but this seems a decade ago!

Well just to make you feel better today.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! [Roll Eyes]

A tune for Germany's most silly mousewife and consummate liar:

''Lie lie lie, la la la la lie lie lie, lie lie lie, lie lie lie lie lie lie lie la la la la lie.'' [Razz] Enjoy!

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Hmmm MK's comedy club tour on ES....you might be onto something there Sash. [Wink]

I offer myself to be her manager and producer...should i handle your first contract,MK??? [Big Grin]
elizabethN
Member # 14096

MK you are so full of yourself. Really why don't you grow up. Guess thats what happens when all you have in your life is to sit here and talk to your few looser friends who have no life.
You are muslim? lol guess your not a practicing one.
But you sure think you know everything! Your a doctor, a teacher, what else?
What you are is a unhappy flustrated boy who gets his rocks off from treating people like garbage.
Shame on you. You give the people of Egypt a real bad name. Instead of this site being informative, helpful, it is nothing but a few bullies that get off on domonating it. Haven't you wonder why out of all the members, we only hear from the same ole. Sure new comers leave here. Who in their intelligent mind would stay here and put up with all you guys ignorant childish bully crap. Get a life and grow up!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

I offer myself to be her manager and producer...should i handle your first contract,MK??? [Big Grin]
She'll probably be a diva and want all of the green M&M's taken out of the bowl in her dressing room. [Big Grin]
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

This is so true - and I think its part of the ES problem - virtually no men (apologies to the men who are present [Big Grin] ). Other forums have a fairly better mix of the sexes and so you see much less bitchiness. IMHO.
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
YAWZA! Thanks ladies!

And Sashy, you're hired. I have just fired my PA for saying URRRGGGHHHH when I shoved the phone charger down her throat for saying Awwwww.

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
YAWZA! Thanks ladies!

And Sashy, you're hired. I have just fired my PA for saying URRRGGGHHHH when I shoved the phone charger down her throat for saying Awwwww.

ROFL [Big Grin]

....but sorry,since once in a while i do use the infamous "Awwwwwwwww.." [Big Grin]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
quote:

She'll probably be a diva and want all of the green M&M's taken out of the bowl in her dressing room. [Big Grin]
*takes quick note of MK`s ridiculous diva demmands for future representations*

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com