EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » differences between muslim and foreigner girls?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: differences between muslim and foreigner girls?
pitulu
Member # 14086

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitulu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm asking opinion from poeple muslim and non-muslim who know the differences because they had relationships.
But warning: I want to have a real, serious discussion, not especially connected with sexual intercourse!!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Muslims are foreigners and some foreigners are Muslim and some are neither....the two aren't mutually exclusive or contradictory, and who is the foreigner depends on where you are looking from. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslim girls are pure and innocent, foreign girls are not.
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Undercover:

[Confused]

So let me get this straight.

If you are a foreigner you are not pure and not Muslim, and if you are Muslim, you are pure, innocent, and not foreign. Is this Right?

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well from my personal observation:

All 'foreign women’ have 3 butt cheeks yet ‘Muslim women’ only have 2.

Advantage: foreign women

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:

[Confused]

If you are a foreigner you are not pure and not Muslim, and if you are Muslim, you are pure, innocent, and not foreign. Is this Right?

I guess we Muslim foreign girls are out of luck. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many Egyptian men are searching for love outside the country due to the fact they do not want to marry someone from their own country and culture.
I think part of it is the expectations that women from the same culture have for the men there. American women looking to marry a middle eastern is looking more for love not money. The other thing I believe is opposites attract and being American and christian is certainly different then what they are used to. Us American women do everything, work, raise the children, clean the house and are a wife. We are hard working. What is their not to like?

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion, and I think many don`t like to hear this, the only reason for this searching a woman outside the country usually is an economic reason. Certainly not because Egyptian men admire our lifestyle. Stronger, most men don't understand it at all.
Maybe we should think about the geographical background from intercultural marriages, most of them are only out of poor countries.
So, it used to be the Thai-women with the Western men, later when the Eastblock opened, there were women from these countries, and right now there are African men with Western women.
Do you think they all have a desire for a partner out of another culture? Of course not, they want a better life! And the only possibility is by a marriage.
There will be exceptions, but in common I think its this way...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:

[Confused]

I guess we Muslim foreign girls are out of luck. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Maybe you are the luckiest.
...Muslim so pure and innocent
yet
foreign so not so pure and innocent? [Big Grin]

Are you sure you are foreign?

I am not impure or immoral, maybe I am not foreign? [Confused]

...or could there be degrees of pure....like semipure? What about those virgin prostitutes posted about on another thread? Pure?

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
American women looking to marry a middle eastern is looking more for love not money.

Funny how things have changed over time - western women used to be lured by the idea of exotic Arab men on huge white Arab horses who would whisk them off into the desert for a life of romance and adventure.

Or they would dream of a rich oil sheikh who would lavish them with exotic gifts and palaces.

Now they are looking for a poor middle eastern man they can rescue, who will give them LUV in return [Razz]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Now they are looking for a poor middle eastern man they can rescue, who will give them LUV in return >

[Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is it that people have to be rich or poor. I married a middle easten man and was married for 17 years. He went to school, got his education, and runs a successful business here in california.
This is not about rescueing people, it's about love. How many egyptian women have been rescued from their families to marry?

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alma37
Member # 11314

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alma37         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, most Western women would want nothing to do with someone outside of their own world.... and the ones who would fantasize/fetishize any one of those 3 senarios would be extremely small in number and probably social outcasts in the West as it is...
Posts: 55 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Now they are looking for a poor middle eastern man they can rescue, who will give them LUV in return [Razz]

The women who fit this description tend to be desperate.

They are unable to compete for mates in their own countries, so they raid the "cock house" in other countries.

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

I find offense to the last two messages. I am a successful business women and certainly not a social outcast, and I was not desperate to find a man. I have had plenty of opportunity here where I live to date american men of all ages.
The pure fact is this, I feel in love with a terrific man who lived in Egypt. I followed my heart. We love each other very much and get along very well together. Internet has given us the tools to find love in all countries.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BettyN, what is your new man doing for living?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
why is it that people have to be rich or poor.

Dunno, that's just the way it is. [Smile]

What I wrote was a tongue-in-cheek stereotype prompted by your comment:
quote:
American women looking to marry a middle eastern is looking more for love not money.
It was you who raised the issue of money next to love, not me.

Sorry if you got offended, but my comment could hardly have been personal, I don't know you.

elizabethN
Member # 14096

he is a computer engineer.
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Many Egyptian men are searching for love outside the country due to the fact they do not want to marry someone from their own country and culture.
I think part of it is the expectations that women from the same culture have for the men there. American women looking to marry a middle eastern is looking more for love not money. The other thing I believe is opposites attract and being American and christian is certainly different then what they are used to. Us American women do everything, work, raise the children, clean the house and are a wife. We are hard working. What is their not to like?

Did someone tell you that Egyptian women don't cook and don't know how to take care of their husband and children and in laws and guests etc..etc.. [Wink]
Some Egyptian men prefer American women, some Germans, some Russians and some definitely can't live without Egyptian women.. [Embarrassed]
There are so many men in Egypt, enough to make the women of the world, that fancy them, very happy...
Wishing all to pick the 'right' one!
[Smile]
Ps: Some of us Egyptian women do have high standards so we are picky and prefer a man that will secure our children's future even if we work and contribute! And we want LOVE too..see how greedy !!!What can I say..it's the culture [Big Grin]

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Dear Newcomer you said in your post they are looking for a poor man who they can resue in exchange for love. My hushand has his own business in Egypt and we are not together to rescue each other, but because we love each other.
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Dear Newcomer you said in your post they are looking for a poor man who they can resue in exchange for love. My hushand has his own business in Egypt and we are not together to rescue each other, but because we love each other.

You see bettyN, that's the thing about stereotypes, there are as many people who don't fit them as those who do [Wink]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I find offense to the last two messages.

Your stereotyping & blanket statements are offensive.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com