EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian lies and bad life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian lies and bad life
pitulu
Member # 14086

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitulu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one very importnat question about men from Egypt, but espacially men from tourist places like Hurghada. I read a lot of stories ocurring egyptian men and foreigner girls. But i'm curious one thing: Egyptian men are muslim, it's a very good religion in my opinion, so men have a rules like: praying 5 times a day and so on, you know this, but this religion has a main rule: not lie, sex before marriage is haram, be honest and treat every woman very good. and what about that? I wonder what opinion about themselves have egyptian men who is lying girls and have sex many, many times... do they think about their religion>?
for example it is not allowed to drink alcohol, and most of them don't drink but forget about not having sex? hmm.. what's your opinion?

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The men you meet in Hurghada having sex, drinking alcohol etc. are not the traditional Muslims. Don't wanna judge them though; what they are doing it's their own thing it's between them and god only.

I only get p*ssed when I hear how they are hurting with their actions other people. And yes some of them are masters in lying and deceiving.

Would you like to share?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pitulu
Member # 14086

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitulu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for reply.
with what I would like to share? I think I don't have any new stories, if you mean that, but of course I was in Hurghada and saw, observed many of them, and to be honest didn't know this bad things about them.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pitulu:
thanks for reply.
with what I would like to share? I think I don't have any new stories, if you mean that, but of course I was in Hurghada and saw, observed many of them, and to be honest didn't know this bad things about them.

They are young men and not so different to young men all over the world. When they grow up they often become more true to their religion again.
How many young Christian / catholic etc men in your country do you see being close to their religion. I don't know any in mine! but nobody is holding them up and judging them to be bad.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pitulu:
I have one very importnat question about men from Egypt, but espacially men from tourist places like Hurghada. I read a lot of stories ocurring egyptian men and foreigner girls. But i'm curious one thing: Egyptian men are muslim, it's a very good religion in my opinion, so men have a rules like: praying 5 times a day and so on, you know this, but this religion has a main rule: not lie, sex before marriage is haram, be honest and treat every woman very good. and what about that? I wonder what opinion about themselves have egyptian men who is lying girls and have sex many, many times... do they think about their religion>?
for example it is not allowed to drink alcohol, and most of them don't drink but forget about not having sex? hmm.. what's your opinion?

i know many christians who lie, cheat, steal, have sex before marriage, have abortions (a HUGE no-no in Catholicism), do drugs, etc... human nature doesn't always go hand-in-hand with religious "rules"...

most of us are in denial about our "sins"... some of us figure we can wait until our death beds and then confess our sins and we are absolved... i'm not sure what these non-practicing Muslims think of themselves, but ultimately none of us is the judge and jury...

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lie doesn't need nationality like guys said
there is no such thing called amircan lie & egyptain lie

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is such thing called american Pie [Smile]
(sorry, got off track)

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and American Psycho

--------------------
"It's very important to learn how to weasel out of things. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel." ~Homer J. Simpson

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 parts desert [Big Grin] loved them all
and yes ekramys and there is American beauty with the most amazing tune i ever heard
and alot others [Smile]
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is also American Gigolo. [Cool]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
There is such thing called american Pie [Smile]
(sorry, got off track)

love it hot with melting ice cream...
off track but we're only human!

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh heck I shouldn't read thru here so fast before starting work I read this as:-

There is also American Gigolo.

off track but we're only human! [/QB][/QUOTE]

I will be getting the wrong idea about Almaz !! [Smile]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Oh heck I shouldn't read thru here so fast before starting work I read this as:-

There is also American Gigolo.

off track but we're only human!

quote:
I will be getting the wrong idea about Almaz !! [Smile]

Can't stop laughing [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]
But I insist to know, Penny, did you try it or am I the only one to like 'heated' American PIE with ice cream??

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almaz I had it last night outside on the patio by candle light !! [Big Grin]
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Almaz I had it last night outside on the patio by candle light !! [Big Grin]

MMhuh!! caught you sinning!! Have another one for me please!!! [Smile]

By the way, All Gigolos are human too !!! [Big Grin]
Important is not to fall for them. So 'exxageratingly' sweet, enough to give you instant cavities. And they will not pay for the dentist bills [Eek!] !

From what I understand all gigolos of the world are not exactly 'religious' and don't exactly have moral integrity! Not all Muslims by birth practice their religion, same as other people in the world.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com