EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » WE GOT THE VISA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WE GOT THE VISA
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband and i had the best news ever today that he has his visa to come and live here in the Uk

he only appiled for it on tuesday (11 sep) and it came back today with DHL

wer both over the moon as are my kids too and i wanted to share my news

my advice to anyone is you can never give too much information
our file was over 3 inch thick and they were amazed by it
they told him they had never seen a file so big

we spent months gettiing it together tho and it was worth it in the end

this will be the best xmas presemt for us as he will be comin early december as he wont finish his course until then but i dont mind waiting now i know he is coming [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband for these wonderful news! All the hard work payed off! I am very very happy for the both of you. All the best for the future. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah we spnet time workin on it abd was stressful but worth it
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations trababe, all the best to you both.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL I TOLD YOU DID I NOT !
3DAYS IS THAT A RECORD [Big Grin] [Wink]
ZULIE SAYS have you took a puff yet [Razz]
anyway you deserved it cause your one in a million friend so its another package in the box [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations that is so wonderful!!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news [Smile] Happy for you [Smile] All the best!
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thankyou guys and honey it was 2 days so maybe it is a record ehehehe
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrads trababe i guess i am next inshallah [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mortimer
Member # 12475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mortimer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear it, told you it would be ok [Smile]
Posts: 120 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
hope so for you micky good luck to anyone going through it
i am so ecstatic everyone is here theyre all dyin to meet him

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best of luck to ya trababe [Smile] .
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrads Trababe....Hopefully we all will have this behind us really soon. Its been almost 13 nonths for us. [Frown] [Mad]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL months I mean... see this is driving me insane can't even spell anymore [Big Grin]
Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What point are you at Marriedto my best friend? 13 months sounds you're nearing the end I would think, right?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Trababe!!!!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Yeah we are waiting for his interview Thank God Its almost over I hope!!

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
i guess he was lucky he didnt have to have an interview i still cant beleive it took less than 48 hrs when he never applied for a visa before
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Thats so great. It makes me feel good to hear news like this I am so glad your dreams are comming true!! It gives me some hope as well.

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats trababe...... I'm very happy for you!!

Mickey.... inshallah you'll be next!!!

Its a kinda good day for me too....I recieved my social security AND GREEN CARD in the post today!!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlebev
Member # 13788

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlebev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats well done have a nice xmas xxx
Posts: 197 | From: hertford england | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful samia, great news for you so i guess i will be next [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations - your wait is over! [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy moly 3 days! Congrats trababe! Did you call Guinness Book of Records? [Wink]
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect:
Holy moly 3 days! Congrats trababe! Did you call Guinness Book of Records? [Wink]

i thought about it in actual fact his visa was issued only the day after he applied for it and he got it back the day after so thats 1 day wow lol
hmm find me the phone number for them ........

jiff2744
Member # 13286

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jiff2744     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations to you both
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com